Keynote is the most powerful presentation app ever designed for a mobile device. Built from the ground up for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, it makes creating a world-class presentation — complete with animated charts and transitions — as simple as touching and tapping.
Start with an Apple-designed theme and add text, images, charts, tables, and shapes with just a few taps. Highlight your data with stunning interactive bar, column, scatter, and bubble charts. Present right on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. Or use video mirroring to present on an HDTV, and preview your slides and notes on your device using the Presenter Display.
With iCloud built in, your presentations are kept up to date across all your devices. You can instantly share a presentation using just a link, giving others the latest version and the ability to edit it directly from www.icloud.com using a Mac or PC browser.
Keynote 2.0 is updated with a stunning new design. And with a new unified file format across the Mac, iOS, and the web, your documents are consistently beautiful everywhere you open them.
Get started quickly
• Choose from 30 Apple-designed themes to give your presentations a beautiful start
• Use the slide navigator to quickly skim through your presentation, add new slides, and reorder slides
• Design your presentation using your choice of slide layouts, animations, fonts, and style options
• Animate data with new interactive column, bar, scatter, and bubble charts
• Import and edit Microsoft PowerPoint files using Mail, a WebDAV service, or iTunes File Sharing
• Turn on Coaching Tips for guided in-app help
• Use Undo to go back through your previous changes
Create stunning presentations
• Arrange the objects on your slides simply by dragging them to the slide canvas
• Use predefined text styles or choose text options to personalize your slides
• Quickly add your photos and videos from the Photos app using the Media Browser
• Edit down to the pixel with rulers and alignment guides
• Use Instant Alpha to easily remove image backgrounds
• Updated cinematic slide transitions for easily creating stunning presentations
• Gorgeous new slide transitions including Clothesline, Object Cube, Object Flip and Object Pop
• New text and object animations including Vanish, Crumble, Fade and Scale
Present to your audience
• Use advanced presentation controls including autoplay, looped, and viewer-guided slideshows
• Use video mirroring to display any presentation on an external display or projector; navigate slides, view presenter notes; stream wirelessly using AirPlay and Apple TV, or use an adapter (sold separately)
• Turn on iCloud so you can access and edit your presentations from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iCloud.com
• Access and edit your presentations from a Mac or PC browser at www.icloud.com with Keynote for iCloud beta
• Keynote automatically saves your presentations as you make changes
Share your work
• Use AirDrop to send your presentations to anyone nearby
• Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter, or Facebook
• Anyone with a shared document link will always have access to the latest version of the presentation and can edit it with you at iCloud.com using Keynote for iCloud beta
• Export your presentation to Microsoft PowerPoint or PDF format
• Use “Open in Another App” to copy presentations to apps such as Dropbox
• Print your presentations on a wireless printer on your network using AirPrint
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
Keynote does not include support for some Chinese, Japanese, or Korean (CJK) text input features such as vertical text.
Keynote for iCloud beta is currently available in English only.
What's New in Version 2.5.1
This update contains stability improvements and bug fixes.
Apple just doesn't care about quality. This is broken
Update: Still problems. Extreme lag and input problems from keyboard. Apple do you even test any app you release!?!?
Out right broken. In addition to nearly being nonfunctional, it freezes, crashes, and is impossible to use reliably.
I had a class I teach on Tuesdays at a University but my presentation did nothing but freeze and crash. It impacted an important presentation and damaged my work. Way to go Apple, is this how you respect your customers? Even Microsoft can get a presentation program and slideshow working.
Absolute disgrace for Apple, and like others have posted, Keynote and many iWork apps simply do not function. Instead, they crash, lose data, and freeze almost every second of use before crashing out right.
Does Apple actually have quality assurance? How on earth could this be approved? People have exceptionally important data stored yet Apple seems to have no consideration to maintaining their reputation, let alone serving and keeping their customers' data secure.
It just DOESN'T work. Apple you owe the entire community an apology. This is a disgrace.
Apple is shameless
It's insane how Apple's own apps have some of the worst reviews and this and Keynote are one of those. Best part these crap apps not only not work properly but they break the update system too. So in spite of me having updating them the App Store continues to keep showing 2 updates available. Like I know you are apple and you are high headed and all and that you rule the world but has your arrogance reached such stratospheric levels that you just don't care about fixing even simple, dumb things?!? What is going on Apple??? This app crashes constantly doesn't update properly and now the App Store keeps annoying me with a 2 update badge whereas when I go to update it just shows the "Open" option instead of update. Shame on you.
Cumbersome for note taking
Please have a separate "show presenter notes" button. I am a medical student that uses keynote for note taking. It is very tedious to have to click two different things every time I want to add something to the presenter notes section. Make it like how PowerPoint for iPhone has it... A "notes" with an arrow in the bottom right corner.
Also for the Mac version, you can insert a shape by "draw with pen". Why on earth is this NOT AN OPTION FOR IPAD OR IPHONE?!?!? It literally makes no sense. The one device you can actually draw with a pen doesn't have an option to draw with a pen! ADD A DRAWING TOOL LIKE POWERPOINT and you will see 5 stars from me.
- $9.99 ea. (1-19 units)$4.99 ea. (20+ units)
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 06, 2014
- Version: 2.5.1
- Size: 461 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Apple Inc.
- © 2010 - 2014 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.