Keynote is the most powerful presentation app ever designed for a mobile device. Built from the ground up for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, it makes creating a world-class presentation — complete with animated charts and cinematic transitions — as simple as touching and tapping.
Start with an Apple-designed theme and add text, images, charts, tables, and shapes with just a few taps. Highlight your data with stunning interactive charts. Draw and write with Apple Pencil on supported devices, or use your finger. Present right from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. Or use Keynote Live to present a slideshow that viewers can follow from their Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and from iCloud.com. Preview your slides and notes on your device using the Presenter Display.
With iCloud built in, your presentations are kept up to date across all your devices. And with real-time collaboration, your team will be able to work together at the same time on a Mac, iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch — even on a PC using iWork for iCloud.
Collaborate with others at the same time
• Your whole team can work together on a presentation at the same time using real-time collaboration
• Collaboration is built right in to Keynote on the Mac, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
• PC users can collaborate too, using Keynote for iCloud
• Share your document publicly or with specific people
• Easily see who’s currently in the presentation with you
• View other people’s cursors to follow their edits
• Available on presentations stored in iCloud or in Box
Get started quickly
• Choose from 30 Apple-designed themes to give your presentations a beautiful start
• Use the slide navigator to quickly skim through your presentation, add new slides, and reorder slides
• Design your presentation using your choice of slide layouts, animations, fonts, and style options
• Import and edit Microsoft PowerPoint files using Mail, a WebDAV service, or iTunes File Sharing
• Quickly open password-protected presentations using Touch ID or Face ID on supported devices
Create stunning presentations
• Use predefined text styles or choose text options to personalize your slides
• Easily change slide masters and backgrounds
• Use donut charts to visualize data in an engaging new way
• Add an interactive image gallery to view a collection of photos
• Enhance your presentations with a library of over 600 editable shapes
• Quickly add your photos and videos from the Photos app using the Media Browser
• Edit down to the pixel with rulers and alignment guides
• Use Instant Alpha to easily remove image backgrounds
• Beautiful cinematic slide transitions for easily creating stunning presentations
• Magic Move effect to effortlessly animate and morph graphics
• Gorgeous slide transitions including Clothesline, Object Cube, Object Flip, and Object Pop
• Impressive text and object animations including Vanish, Crumble, and Fade and Scale
Present to your audience
• Rehearse a presentation with current slide, presenter notes, and timer all in one view
• Keynote Live lets you present a slideshow that viewers can follow from their Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and from iCloud.com
• Present on an external display or projector; navigate slides, view presenter notes; stream wirelessly using AirPlay and Apple TV
• Highlight with Apple Pencil while presenting on iPad Pro
• Turn on iCloud to access and edit your presentations from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iCloud.com
• Use Keynote for iCloud to access and edit your presentations from a Mac or PC browser
• Keynote automatically saves your presentations as you make changes
Share your work
• Export your presentation to Microsoft PowerPoint or PDF format
• Export your presentation as a movie or images
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
Keynote does not include support for some Chinese, Japanese, or Korean (CJK) text input features such as vertical text.
What's New in Version 4.1
• Edit existing or create new master slides.
• Easily record, edit, and play audio directly on a slide.
• A new option in Settings > Keynote lets you use Apple Pencil to select and scroll.
• Export a presentation as a movie or images.
• Give charts a new look with rounded corners on columns and bars.
• Add mathematical equations using LaTeX or MathML notation.
• Enhance your documents with a variety of new editable shapes.
• Add gradient and image fills to shapes and text boxes.
• Improved support for Arabic and Hebrew.
Older iOS versions
These apps are great but why is there no older version available for iOS 5.1.1? The first generation iPad is stuck on iOS 5.1.1 and as a result Pages, Numbers, Keynote, GarageBand and iMovie will not work. I do not understand why I can download an older version of let's say Netflix but Apple themselves does not offer older versions of their own apps. Pretty disappointed
I like it but some things are missing...
I love this app but it has something is missing.
That missing feature is the “move animation”. I wish that it will be added to keynote because I will love it on keynote. It will make it easy to make cool animations for my presentations.
Other than that I like this app and I hope you update keynote with my request.
Happy to give you 5 stars again
World order has been restored and a crisis for humanity has been restored! So read a comment in the Apple Support Community this morning because Apple Pencil functionality has been restored in Keynote! Yes! Please, in the future, if it ain’t broken, don’t mess with it!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 14, 2018
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 674 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Apple Inc.
- © 2010 - 2018 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Device-Assignable
Optimized for Shared iPad