Keynote is the most powerful presentation app ever designed for a mobile device. Built from the ground up for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, it makes creating a world-class presentation — complete with animated charts and transitions — as simple as touching and tapping.
Start with an Apple-designed theme and add text, images, charts, tables, and shapes with just a few taps. Highlight your data with stunning interactive bar, column, scatter, and bubble charts. Present right on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. Or use video mirroring to present on an HDTV, and preview your slides and notes on your device using the Presenter Display.
With iCloud built in, your presentations are kept up to date across all your devices. You can instantly share a presentation using just a link, giving others the latest version and the ability to edit it directly from www.icloud.com using a Mac or PC browser.
Keynote 2.0 is updated with a stunning new design. And with a new unified file format across the Mac, iOS, and the web, your documents are consistently beautiful everywhere you open them.
Get started quickly
• Choose from 30 Apple-designed themes to give your presentations a beautiful start
• Use the slide navigator to quickly skim through your presentation, add new slides, and reorder slides
• Design your presentation using your choice of slide layouts, animations, fonts, and style options
• Animate data with new interactive column, bar, scatter, and bubble charts
• Import and edit Microsoft PowerPoint files using Mail, a WebDAV service, or iTunes File Sharing
• Turn on Coaching Tips for guided in-app help
• Use Undo to go back through your previous changes
Create stunning presentations
• Arrange the objects on your slides simply by dragging them to the slide canvas
• Use predefined text styles or choose text options to personalize your slides
• Quickly add your photos and videos from the Photos app using the Media Browser
• Edit down to the pixel with rulers and alignment guides
• Use Instant Alpha to easily remove image backgrounds
• Updated cinematic slide transitions for easily creating stunning presentations
• Gorgeous new slide transitions including Clothesline, Object Cube, Object Flip and Object Pop
• New text and object animations including Vanish, Crumble, Fade and Scale
Present to your audience
• Use advanced presentation controls including autoplay, looped, and viewer-guided slideshows
• Use video mirroring to display any presentation on an external display or projector; navigate slides, view presenter notes; stream wirelessly using AirPlay and Apple TV, or use an adapter (sold separately)
• Turn on iCloud so you can access and edit your presentations from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iCloud.com
• Access and edit your presentations from a Mac or PC browser at www.icloud.com with Keynote for iCloud beta
• Keynote automatically saves your presentations as you make changes
Share your work
• Use AirDrop to send your presentations to anyone nearby
• Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter, or Facebook
• Anyone with a shared document link will always have access to the latest version of the presentation and can edit it with you at iCloud.com using Keynote for iCloud beta
• Export your presentation to Microsoft PowerPoint or PDF format
• Use “Open in Another App” to copy presentations to apps such as Dropbox
• Print your presentations on a wireless printer on your network using AirPrint
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
Keynote does not include support for some Chinese, Japanese, or Korean (CJK) text input features such as vertical text.
Keynote for iCloud beta is currently available in English only.
What's New in Version 2.5
• Support for iCloud Drive
• Support for third-party storage providers
• Updated file format makes it easier to send presentations via services like Gmail and Dropbox
• Instantly switch between iPad, Mac, and iPhone with Handoff
• More color options including new custom color mixer on iPad
• Use the color picker to sample and apply any color available in your presentation
• New Trace animation
• New presenter display layouts
• Pair Keynote with nearby iOS devices using Multipeer Connectivity
• Take photos and videos right from the app
• Inter-table alignment guides
• Print floating comments
• Column and row labels in tables
• Usability improvements for resizing and positioning charts
• Improved accessibility
• Improved bi-directional language support
They are ruining a great program.
As a college professor, I used to love iOS Keynote for teaching presentations. But ever since iOS8 and the recent app updates, Keynote isn't nearly as reliable as it once was. Now it freezes for me all the time, whether I'm working on a presentation or actually using one in the classroom. Presentations also aren't syncing quickly or reliably across iCloud Drive, so I can't depend on making changes on one device 10-15 minutes before a class and having them show up in time on another device. All of this on a 1st gen iPad Air, a new iMac and an iPhone 6, all with plenty of storage available. Very disappointed in the iWork team, and am considering going back to PowerPoint and trying Office 365 for iPad (ugh).
Apple just doesn't care about quality. This is broken
Out right broken. In addition to nearly being nonfunctional, it freezes, crashes, and is impossible to use reliably.
I had a class I teach on Tuesdays at a University but my presentation did nothing but freeze and crash. It impacted an important presentation and damaged my work. Way to go Apple, is this how you respect your customers? Even Microsoft can get a presentation program and slideshow working.
Absolute disgrace for Apple, and like others have posted, Keynote and many iWork apps simply do not function. Instead, they crash, lose data, and freeze almost every second of use before crashing out right.
Does Apple actually have quality assurance? How on earth could this be approved? People have exceptionally important data stored yet Apple seems to have no consideration to maintaining their reputation, let alone serving and keeping their customers' data secure.
It just DOESN'T work. Apple you owe the entire community an apology. This is a disgrace.
Fail to install new update
I'm having a problem since the new update It failed to download and the app is not working I can't delete it to reinstall it again it's frozen and it keeps showing downloading or waiting since two days . Please help me
- $9.99 ea. (1-19 units)$4.99 ea. (20+ units)
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 16, 2014
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 461 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Apple Inc.
- © 2010 - 2014 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.