Numbers is the most innovative spreadsheet app ever designed for a mobile device. Created exclusively for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, Numbers includes support for Multi-Touch gestures and Smart Zoom so you can create powerful spreadsheets using just your fingers.
Start with one of over 30 Apple-designed templates for your home budget, checklist, invoice, mortgage calculator, and more. Choose from over 250 powerful functions. Tap to add tables, charts, text, and images anywhere on the free-form canvas. Touch and drag your finger to reorder columns and rows and to resize tables. Double-tap a cell to bring up the intelligent keyboard that helps you enter text, formulas, dates and times, or duration. Animate your data with interactive column, bar, scatter, and bubble charts. And with an all-new calculation engine, Numbers is faster than ever before.
With iCloud built in, your spreadsheets are kept up to date across all your devices. You can instantly share a spreadsheet using just a link, giving others the latest version and the ability to edit it directly with Numbers for iCloud beta from www.icloud.com using a Mac or PC browser.
And with a new unified file format across the Mac, iOS, and the web, your spreadsheets are consistently beautiful everywhere you open them.
Get started quickly
• Stunning new user interface designed to match iOS 7
• Over 30 Apple-designed templates give your spreadsheets a beautiful start
• Double-tap a cell to access the intelligent keyboard to add text, formulas, dates and times, and more
• Numbers is faster than ever before, with an all-new calculation engine
• Reorder columns and rows, and resize tables, with a touch and a drag
• Import and edit Microsoft Excel and CSV files using Mail, a WebDAV service, or iTunes File Sharing
• Turn on Coaching Tips for guided in-app help
• Place tables, charts, text, and images anywhere on the free-form canvas
• Update tables, charts, text, and images using beautiful preset styles
• Insert photos and video with the Media Browser
• Create a form to quickly enter data on the go
• Edit down to the pixel with rulers, alignment guides, and powerful graphics tools
• Choose from over 250 powerful functions
• Get built-in help and sample formulas for each function
• Sort columns in ascending or descending order
• Hide or unhide rows and columns
• Turn filters on and off in imported spreadsheets
• Insert gorgeous 2D and 3D charts
• Animate data with new interactive column, bar, scatter, and bubble charts
• Change values in cells using sliders, steppers, checkboxes, pop-ups, and star ratings
• Use Undo to go back through your previous changes
• Turn on iCloud so you can access and edit your spreadsheets from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iCloud.com
• Access and edit your spreadsheets from a Mac or PC browser at www.icloud.com with Numbers for iCloud beta
• Numbers automatically saves your documents as you make changes
Share your work
• Use AirDrop to send your spreadsheet to anyone nearby
• Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter, or Facebook
• Anyone with a shared document link will always have access to the latest version of the spreadsheet and can edit it with you at iCloud.com with Numbers for iCloud beta
• Export your spreadsheet to CSV, PDF, and Microsoft Excel
• Use “Open in Another App” to copy spreadsheets to apps such as Dropbox
• Print wirelessly with AirPrint, including a single tab, or all tabs
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
Numbers does not include support for some Chinese, Japanese, or Korean (CJK) text input features such as vertical text.
Numbers for iCloud beta is currently available in English only.
What's New in Version 2.5.1
This update contains stability improvements and bug fixes.
I was having the same cloud problems so many other people are reporting, ending with complete inability to sync. Luckily I was keeping my Pages and Numbers files backed up to Dropbox as Word and Excel files. I installed Word and Excel the day Microsoft offered them for free for the iPhone and iPad, and can now edit my files directly in Dropbox. Not only that, Word and Excel are much easier to use than Pages and Numbers. After making sure everything worked without a problem for a week, I deleted the Pages and Numbers apps from my devices and haven’t looked back. (I do use PCs with the Microsoft programs on it, so paying the annual fee for using them isn’t a problem yet. I like how this works so much that I may pay for the Microsoft programs when I have to upgrade my computer, or I might just use one of the free programs that can edit Word and Excel files.)
I use this app everyday. It has been an excellent app b4 update. Problem I can't access my iCloud files. Every time I go 2 settings & select numbers & iCloud someone iCloud gets deselected when I open the app. Please help. Thanks!
Congratulations to Apple. Apple rep Jason W. didn't an excellent job in assisting me with my problem. Numbers is working great as the great app that it is. The problem was my ios8 update, was corrupt. So the problems wasn't with Numbers. Numbers gets a "5" from me. Excellent assistance in Applecare
Web and iPad versions work - iPhone's doesn't!
*Update* - iOS update 8.1.1 fixed my issue.
Now that my 2nd gen. iPad has been rendered useless by iOS 8, I was ok with accessing iWork apps on my new iPhone 6, running iOS 8 with iCloud Drive enabled, etc. So I go into the app and there are my docs previously saved in iCloud but THEY WONT OPEN! You can see the little thumbnails but nothing happens when I tap them - in Numbers AND Pages. And the option to delete them is missing. I've tried everything. It shouldn't be this difficult Apple. Please fix.
- $9.99 ea. (1-19 units)$4.99 ea. (20+ units)
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 06, 2014
- Version: 2.5.1
- Size: 243 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Apple Inc.
- © 2010 - 2014 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.