Pages is the most beautiful word processor you’ve ever seen on a mobile device. Start with an Apple-designed template to instantly create gorgeous reports, digital books, resumes, posters and more. Or use a blank document and create your own design. Easily add images, movies, audio, charts and shapes. You can even draw and annotate using Apple Pencil on supported devices, or your finger. Pages has been designed exclusively for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
With iCloud built in, your documents are kept up to date across all your devices. And with real-time collaboration, your team will be able to work together at the same time on a Mac, iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch — even on a PC.
Draw and annotate using Apple Pencil, or your finger
• Easily add drawings with pen, pencil, crayon, and fill tools. Then animate them and watch them come to life
• Use Smart Annotation Beta to add comments and marks that stay anchored to their associated text
Collaborate with others at the same time
• With real-time collaboration, your whole team can work together on a document at the same time
• Collaboration is built right in to Pages on the Mac, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. PC users can collaborate too
• Share your document publicly or with specific people
• You can easily see who’s currently in the document with you
• View other people’s cursors to follow their edits
• Available on documents stored in iCloud or in Box
Get started quickly
• Choose from over 70 Apple-designed templates to instantly create beautiful reports, digital books, resumes, cards, posters and more
• Import and edit Microsoft Word and text files
Create beautiful documents
• Format your document with gorgeous styles, fonts, and textures
• Type vertically in your entire document or in an individual text box
• Enhance your document with a library of over 700 editable shapes
• Easily add images, video, and audio
• Add an image gallery to view a collection of photos on the same page
• Create interactive EPUB books that can be shared with others or published to Apple Books for download or purchase
• Use the table of contents view to easily navigate your document or book
• Add comments and join threaded conversations
• Turn on change tracking to mark up a document as you edit it
• Add bookmarks to easily link from one part of your document to another
• View pages side by side as you work
• Turn on facing pages to format your document as two-page spreads
• Create master pages to keep the design consistent across your page layout document
• Add linked text boxes so text easily flows from one place to another
• Create footnotes and endnotes and view word counts
• Add elegant mathematical equations using LaTeX or MathML notation
• Quickly open password-protected documents using Touch ID or Face ID on supported devices
• Use presenter mode to easily read and auto scroll text while giving a speech
• Turn on iCloud so your documents are automatically available on your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iCloud.com
• Access and edit your documents from a Mac or PC browser at www.icloud.com with Pages for iCloud
Share a copy of your work
• Use AirDrop to send your document to anyone nearby
• Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter, or Facebook
• Export your document in EPUB, Microsoft Word, and PDF format
• Print wirelessly with AirPrint, including page range selection, number of copies, and two-sided printing
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
What's New in Version 5.0.1
This update contains stability and performance improvements.
My god it’s horrible
I started using pages about 2 years ago to write an essay. Back then I had a fast iPad, but i still had lag. Every now and then the lag is so bad, it won’t let me open a document. I almost failed a class due to this bug. That’s not all, everything is hard to use, especially without a stylus. If you want to be precise and drag an image into a specific spot, pages will just move the image to the closest are in the grid of the page. Also, images move text, which is really annoying.
Overall, I would give this app 0 stars, but apple makes you put 1 at least. This is a horrible app. The only reason I use it is because I am required to do so
Oh and if you scroll down, you will find a video with simple graphics and grew bars for sentences. The reason its “blurred out” is because apple was to ashamed to show the real app off.
Works very well
I’m a student and have used Pages on my IPad for all of my papers. It works very well for me. You just have to realize that it is designed to get out of your way and let you write. It doesn’t have all the bells and whistles that other word processing programs have. And that’s ok if you are more of a minimalist. If you want all the options you may want to seek a different app. But if you want a simple writing app that lets you focus on the writing, give this one a try. It’s worked great for this college student and I’ve been using it consistently for almost 4 years.
JUST SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I like this app so much, it can let you write documents and print them out. If you don’t have a printer you can just write it on paper, and if you don’t have paper go to Office Depot. Plus they probably have pens and pencils there two. One time I rote a letter to pres. Trump, even a book called “Lost In The Sahara Desert”. Plus there 10’s of millions of different paper types that you can write on, for example business letters, blank books, modern reports, note taking, blank documents, and don’t worry there’s way more.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 09, 2019
- Version: 5.0.1
- Size: 549 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Apple Inc.
- © 2010 - 2019 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Device-Assignable
Optimized for Shared iPad