Pages is the most beautiful word processor you’ve ever seen on a mobile device. This powerful word processor helps you create gorgeous reports, resumes, and documents in minutes. Pages has been designed exclusively for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch with support for Multi-Touch gestures and Smart Zoom.
Get a quick start by using one of over 60 Apple-designed templates. Or use a blank document and easily add text, images, shapes, and more with a few taps. Then format using beautiful preset styles and fonts. And use advanced features like change tracking, comments, and highlights to easily review changes in a document.
With iCloud built in, your documents are kept up to date across all your devices. You can instantly share a document using just a link, giving others the latest version and the ability to edit it directly from www.icloud.com using a Mac or PC browser.
Pages 2.0 is updated with a stunning new design and improved performance. And with a new unified file format across Mac, iOS, and web, your documents are consistently beautiful everywhere you open them.
Get started quickly
• Choose from over 60 Apple-designed templates to instantly create beautiful reports, resumes, cards, and posters
• Import and edit Microsoft Word and plain text files using Mail, a WebDAV service, or iTunes File Sharing
• Quickly browse your document using the page navigator and see a thumbnail preview of each page
• Turn on Coaching Tips for guided in-app help
Create beautiful documents
• Write and edit documents using the onscreen keyboard or a wireless keyboard with Bluetooth
• Format your document with gorgeous styles, fonts, and textures
• Your most important text formatting options are right in your keyboard, and always just a tap or two away
• Easily add images and video to your document using the Media Browser
• Use auto-text wrap to flow text around images
• Animate data with new interactive column, bar, scatter, and bubble charts
• Organize your data easily in tables
Advanced writing tools
• Turn on change tracking to mark up a document as you edit it
• Use comments and highlights to share ideas and feedback with others
• Create footnotes and endnotes and view word counts with character, paragraph, and page counts
• Automatic list making and spellchecking
• Create and view impressive 2D, 3D, and interactive bar, line, area, and pie charts
• Use Undo to go back through your previous changes
• Turn on iCloud so your documents are automatically available on your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iCloud.com
• Access and edit your documents from a Mac or PC browser at www.icloud.com with Pages for iCloud beta
• Pages automatically saves your documents as you make changes
Share your work
• Use AirDrop to send your document to anyone nearby
• Quickly and easily share a link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter, or Facebook
• Anyone with a shared document link will always have access to the latest version of the document and can edit it with you at iCloud.com using Pages for iCloud beta
• Export your document in ePub, Microsoft Word, and PDF format
• Use “Open in Another App” to copy documents to apps such as Dropbox
• Print wirelessly with AirPrint, including page range selection, number of copies, and two-sided printing
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
Pages does not include support for some Chinese, Japanese, or Korean (CJK) text input features such as vertical text.
Pages for iCloud beta is currently available in English only.
What's New in Version 2.5.2
This update contains stability improvements and bug fixes.
Please read the whole review
I first found this app and it was love at first sight! I'm writing a novel that I don't want anyone to see until I'm done and this is perfect because you can password protect each document. I love that you can put the documents in folders, as I use this app for things other than my novel, and having them separated is so much more convenient. So many features that I love, editing within the document is super simple but there are lots of options. I've been searching for a good app for a while and when I decided to give this one a try it was absolutely the best I have seen. However, about a week ago, I edited two of my documents and when I closed the app they were updating my edits. And today, a week later, I can't open the documents as they are STILL updating. These documents were pretty important to me and my story, and they were the only copies I had. I've looked online, and nobody seems to be having my exact problem, so my guess is that this isn't common. So I will recommend this app, but with a warning. I wanted to give this app five stars, but I was very disappointed with this. I'm not deleting the app, as I hope I will find a solution, but I would most certainly be deleting it if I had another copy. Sorry if this review was confusing😁😂
App Size Becoming An Issue!
I use my iPod Mini to help me perform medical research for a Paper, that I hope to publish in the near future. I really enjoy using Pages, but I find that it, like so many of the other recent iOS apps, has become a memory/resource hog. I find myself almost constantly tweaking the number of apps, (READ: DELETING), residing upon my iPad, so that I can successfully complete my work. I'm becoming increasingly alarmed at the limited number of apps that can reside on my 64MB iPad Mini Retina concurrently, and while I appreciate the "Cloud", it is not the end-all solution for everybody, all of the time. I wish Apple would make a simple card storage available to their customers, so that I could continue to use an app like "Pages", without the nagging concern over how adding another GB app will affect the performance of my iPad. I realize that most of Apple's competitors' offer a Card Storage feature, and going there would be my very last alternative, given that I have been a loyal Apple customer for decades, but unfortunately, in the very near future, I fear that this is where I, as well as several of my colleagues, who are faced with the same or similar issues are destined to go.....
Pretty good but not without its faults
This is a pretty handy app, I actually just used it to write up a resume. However it is not without its flaws. Sometimes the functions don't work quite right such as when highlighting text to cut/paste. The highlight will jump around and highlight way more than you want, or in some cases will only highlight a few letters of one word. Another thing is that some text in some of the templates cannot be edited with a simple touch and type like others can. A perfect example is Classic Resume vs Modern Resume, where with Classic you can change all the text simply by touching what you want to edit and typing the new text but with Modern you can only do that for certain areas which oddly don't include name and contact info.
All that said if you can work around it in someway then this app is excellent but as stated beware of some flaws that will annoy you.
- $9.99 ea. (1-19 units)$4.99 ea. (20+ units)
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 08, 2015
- Version: 2.5.2
- Size: 278 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Apple Inc.
- © 2010 - 2015 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.