By Google LLC
Get more done with the new Google Chrome on iPhone and iPad. Now more simple, secure and faster-than-ever, with Google Smarts built-in.
• FASTER BROWSING - Chrome’s address bar uses Google Search to make any fact-finding mission fast and simple. It also searches your Google Drive, so diving into next week’s vacation plan is just that much easier.
• ARTICLES FOR YOU - Chrome surfaces articles, blogs, and content that we think you might like. The more you use Chrome, the more personalized it gets. So you’ll always have what’s most relevant to you at your fingertips.
• GOOGLE TRANSLATE - No matter where you are on the web, or the globe, Chrome lets you translate an entire site in a single click with Google Translate built-in. Chrome also automatically prompts translation when you need it.
• MANAGE YOUR TABS - open as many tabs as your heart desires and manage them in the new grid shapes to easily view and compare websites.
• SYNC ACROSS DEVICES - Signing into Chrome automatically syncs across your laptop, tablet, or on your phone. You get the same experience – no matter where you go.
• AUTOFILL FORMS & PASSWORDS - Remembering p4$$w0rd$ is a thing of the past. Chrome can store your address and payment details, so you can fill out forms with just one click.
• VOICE SEARCH - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• PRIVACY - use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
What's New in Version 77.0.3865.69
Thanks for choosing Chrome! This version includes:
• A new language settings page, giving you more control over which languages Chrome offers translations for.
• You can clear your browsing data from a specific range of time, like the past hour or past day.
• Omnibox suggestions are easier to read with added thumbnails and icons.
Why can’t I update saved password for Google in Chrome?
When I log out of Chrome and then back in again, my old Google password (which has not been valid for a year) comes up in the password manager box, so I have to delete it every time and put in the new one. I’ve tried changing my Google password again and logging out and in again, but Chrome never offers to save the new password. I’ve looked at all your fix pages for “when Chrome doesn’t offer to save passwords”, etc., and I am unable to change the saved password to the new one. I’ve spent HOURS today trying to fix this, on my iPhone and on my Windows laptop, thinking surely it’s possible to update the settings in the password manager to auto fill the new password - but no. You can delete a password altogether from the password manager, but not change it or add a new one. How absolutely ridiculous. Very frustrating. PLEASE fix.
Natural stone bathrooms Stamford
I have had two bathrooms fitted and a kitchen over a few years which I am thrilled with. All superb quality. When I visited the showroom in Stamford manager was helpful and when Jason Willis came out to do plan and subsequent quotation I was listened to options discuss and plan and costings arrived quickly . The work was carried out by trades arranged by Jason and I have used the trades for other work in my home I was so happy with them . Please free l free to contact me and come and see the quality and finish. Also though not an economy product I felt I had good value. I was so happy I got them to do full bathroom st my elderly parents flat which a level access walk in shower etc it’s beautiful they had lots of problems in the flat but were patient and did not add to original
Price quoted despite many delays with gas and water in the flat and were really kind and considerate to my elderly parents for the entire time the instal was going on
Get better with age.
Google chrome looks and feels so much better and faster. It’s getting better as time goes on.
I never really truly understood how much they really have to offer.
Slightly frustrating given the resources google has, but Chrome has improved a lot. I do think chrome should have been how it is now but a few years ago.
They have so many skilled people working for them. So many ideas and opportunities, I do think they have been dragging their feet a little.
I wandered from the previous chrome to safari and such. Chrome was the most attractive but neither was enough to keep using one for periods of more than four months
As an aspiring developer with bad ocd this is a big thing. Aswell as the newbies I have spoken to along the way.
Developer tools are fantastic and definitely have the edge over others.
You can’t beat having a nice neat colourful vibrant screen and your own personal space in chrome that makes you feel like it’s your office.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 10 September 2019
- Version: 77.0.3865.69
- Size: 68.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Provider: Google LLC
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.Device-Assignable