Google Drive – online backup
By Google LLC
Get started with Google Drive for free and have all your files within reach from any smartphone, tablet or computer. All your files in Drive – like your videos, photos and documents – are backed up safely so you don’t lose them. Easily invite others to view, edit or leave comments on any of your files or folders.
With Drive, you can:
• View documents, PDFs, photos, videos and more
• Search for files by name and content
• Easily share files and folders with others
• Set sharing permissions to view, comment or edit
• Quickly access recent files
• See file details and activity
• Enable viewing of files offline
Google accounts get 15 GB of storage free, shared across Google Drive, Gmail and Google Photos. For additional storage, you can upgrade to a premium subscription plan. Subscriptions start at $1.99/month for 100 GB in the US, and can vary by region.
Storage subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your iTunes Account, and automatically renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Google Drive Terms of Service: https://www.google.com/drive/terms-of-service
What's New in Version 4.2019.10204
* Find and access your files wherever you are – now faster and easier with the brand-new, redesigned version of Google Drive.
* You can now also search for text within PDFs.
Google drive, as a student, is a wonderful way to organise files and folders, images and videos - while keeping everything in the same place, which can be accessed on any device that I am signed in to my school google account on
Horrible new “Home” page
The new home page is awful, with massive icons that waste space. Just bring back the old layout and it’ll be much better, or at the very least let us disable the home page. Why do companies always change things aesthetically and make things worse in the process??
Also why is there no passcode lock anymore? It disappeared and it wasn’t explained.
Great for all my needs
Been using this for a long time now, easy to use and works across platforms.
Would like to see TFA added in the future.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 12 March 2019
- Version: 4.2019.10204
- Size: 368 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Developer: Google LLC
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.Device-Assignable