By Savage Interactive Pty Ltd
Powerful enough for creative professionals. Simple enough for everyone. Apple Design Award winner and App Store Essential Procreate is the must-have app for digital artists.
Offering hundreds of varied pressure-sensitive brushes, an advanced layer system, and the breathtaking speed of Silica M, Procreate gives you everything you need to create expressive sketches, rich paintings, and gorgeous illustrations on an expansive, ultra-portable canvas. Work on the couch, on the train, at the beach, or while waiting in line for coffee. It's a complete art studio you can slip into your bag, and it's packed with powerful features like:
- Massive Ultra High Definition canvases - up to 16k by 4k on iPad Pro 12.9" and 10.5"
- Optimised for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil
- Advanced customisable QuickMenu puts all your favourite tools at your fingertips
- Revolutionary new QuickShape feature for perfect shapes - instantly
- Buttery-smooth responsive smudge sampling
- Crop and Resize your canvas for the perfect composition
- Optimised for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil
- Powered by Silica M: the fastest 64-bit painting engine
- Connect a keyboard to use shortcuts for advanced features
- Stunning 64-bit colour
- 250 levels of undo and redo
- Continuous auto-save - never lose work again
• Breakthrough brushes:
- Packed with hundreds of beautifully crafted brushes
- Game-changing dual textured brush system
- Over 50 customisable settings for every brush
- Create your own custom Procreate brushes and sets
- Import and export custom brushes
• Full-featured layering system:
- Layer your artwork for precise control over individual elements
- Use Layer Masks and Clipping Masks for non-destructive editing
- Stay organised by combining layers into Groups
- Select multiple layers to move or Transform objects simultaneously
- Access over 25 layer blend modes for professional compositing
• Color without compromise:
- Quickly fill your art with seamless colour using ColorDrop
- 64-bit colour for greater accuracy
- P3 Wide Color support
- Input RGB, HSB, or HEX values for exact colour matching
• The design tools you need:
- Add vector Text to your illustrations
- Easily import and export all your favourite fonts
- Refine Text spacing and alignment for a perfect finish
• Powerful drawing guides:
- Perspective, Isometric, 2D, and Symmetry visual guides
- Drawing Assist perfects your strokes in real time
• Dramatic finishing effects:
- GPU accelerated for lightning speed
- Add exclusive Perspective Blur for incredible results
- Disconcertingly fast Gaussian and Motion Blur filters
- Add Noise to your canvas, or Sharpen your image for perfect clarity
- Adjust Hue, Saturation, or Brightness in stunning real-time
- Powerful image adjustments including Color Balance, Curves. HSB, and Recolor
- Let the mind-bending powers of Warp, Symmetry, and Liquify Dynamics bring your art to life
• Industry leading video features
- Relive your creative journey with Procreate's celebrated Time-lapse Replay
- Export your Time-lapse recording in 4K for high-end video production
- Share a thirty-second version of your Time-lapse recording with your social networks
- Broadcast your drawing process live with your favorite streaming service
• Share your creations:
- Drag and drop artworks, brushes, and palettes between applications
- Import or export Adobe® Photoshop® PSD files
- Export to AirDrop, iCloud Drive, Photos, iTunes, Twitter, Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Weibo and Mail
- Export as layered native .procreate file, PSD, TIFF, transparent PNG, multi-page PDF, web ready JPEG, and animated GIFs
What's New in Version 4.3.9
This update includes small improvements to keep you going until Procreate 5 is complete.
* Actions and Adjustment headings have been localised for everyone.
* Share Untitled palettes once more.
* Canvas Information has been tidied up.
* You can now always edit your text style from the tap menu.
* Text Baseline is once again operational.
* Improved Gallery loading.
We're working hard on Procreate 5 - and your reviews keep us going!
Senior lecturer in Fine art, graphics, illustration and concept art for games
Part of my role as a senior university lecturer in fine art, graphics, illustration and concept art for games involves introducing students to digital technology. It is a source of great pleasure to see students especially those reticent to move away from traditional mediums and process’s fully embrace their iPads and apple pencils. Without Procreate this adopting of new technologies and approaches to making Art was much more difficult but because of the way the program is designed it’s now as easy as giving candy to a baby. How do other developers get it so wrong when Procreate gets it so right?
I shall continue to enthusiastically evangelise for Procreate and suspect that the version 5 with its animation element will enhance my professional and personal art practice. Thanks for providing the next generation with software that seems to be designed by artists for artists. Brilliant.
Amazing App But One Problem
I love how versatile Procreate is. While it is a drawing app, I also use it to edit photos and collage images. I have switched from the Adobe apps to Procreate, and it is the best decision I have made - totally worth the £9.99 investment! There are so many more brushes to choose from and I no longer feel the need to download more. It is clean and easy to use.
I don’t have much to fault with this app. The only thing I would really like changed is to have the brush settings saved per project. This is a feature I had on my old drawing software and it’s so useful. I hate going back to an old drawing that I never finished and seeing that my brush colour, size or opacity has changed to match my most recent project. It’s so hard to think back to months ago and remember what brush you were last using and what size or opacity you used. It then becomes a lengthy process of trial and error until you get it right. If there is a fix for this, I would really appreciate it, as would many artists!
The ONLY app you’ll ever need
After using Procreate for a year now I cannot recommend this app enough. Not only is it great for the price you pay, it’s free for life after that *Looks at Adobe Fresco*. I’ve encountered a few issues with Procreate but after talking to the extremely helpful and understanding customer support / tech team they they sorted the issues quickly.
Not only does Procreate just work, but it delivers quality time and time again. The features are ever expanding too with each release free of charge too, something other apps like to charge you again and again which nobody wants right?
If you’re a budding digital artist. This is the only app you’ll ever need so don’t even hesitate to buy, you won’t regret it!
- £9.99 ea. (qty. 1-19)£4.99 ea. (qty. 20+)
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 24 October 2019
- Version: 4.3.9
- Size: 193 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Provider: Savage Interactive Pty Ltd
- © Savage Interactive
Compatibility: Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.Device-Assignable