WW1 History For Kids
How did the First World War start and why?
What was it like being a soldier in the trenches?
What did it mean to go over the top?
The first fully interactive timeline to learn about the First War, narrated by children.
World War 1 was a military conflict lasting from 1914 to 1918 which involved nearly all the biggest powers of the world. It scale was unprecedented.
"WW1 For Kids" is a child-friendly, educational and interactive experience to learn about about the origin of the conflict, life in the trenches, the major battles, new weapons, air and naval warfare and the roles animals played in the war.
Each historical section begins with an audio narrative summarizing the events and includes animations, interactive clues, facts, maps and charts.
An interactive timeline allows the child to travel back and forward in time.
Historical periods are organized thematically and chronologically from the start of the war to the armistice
Specially designed for children of 9 years and up, this application aims to :
- Develop a child's knowledge and understanding of history
- Provide key facts and events to consolidate classroom learning
- Curriculum Key Stage 2/3 History
An exciting and fact-packed app that will develop your child's curiosity about The great war.
We take your privacy very seriously. This application
- Does not collect information
- Does not contain advertising
- Does not contain in-app purchases
- Does not use analytics / data collecting tools
- Does not link to social networks
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK
We welcome your feedback, tell us what you enjoyed or didn’t enjoy about our app.
What's New in Version 1.1.4
Learning about World War One can sometimes be a bit boring, but the information provided in the app is very kid-friendly and genuinely interesting.
- £4.99 ea. (qty. 1-19)£2.49 ea. (qty. 20+)
- Category: Education
- Updated: 04 December 2015
- Version: 1.1.4
- Size: 81.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Stupefy Media Limited
- © Stupefy Media Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.Device-Assignable