Coach's Eye - Video Analysis
By TechSmith Corporation
Video doesn't lie. Get Coach's Eye today and see your performance improve immediately!
“Coach’s Eye is an innovative way for anyone to gain the competitive edge by studying the performances of elite athletes and translate that to their performances.”
—ALLYSON FELIX: 4x Gold Medalist, USA Track & Field
“Coach's Eye allows us to film and analyze players right on the ice. It is a great tool to use for parents, athletes or coaches to help see their performance in practices and in games!”
—MARCO MARCIANO: Professional Goalie Coach
“Coach’s Eye has removed a barrier to great coaching, and athletes anywhere in the world can now receive feedback from their coaches.”
—DREW DILLON: ProjectLift
Coach's Eye is the world's leading video platform for coaches and athletes who need to review athlete technique. Coach's Eye delivers state of the art coaching and content management tools on your mobile devices anytime, anywhere.
Record your players and instantly show them how to improve. Refine your pitcher's fastball, analyze your golf swing, easily break down a volleyball serve, improve soccer skills, or even demonstrate proper weightlifting form. Every coach, parent and athlete needs the edge Coach's Eye delivers.
• Capture videos at 60, 120 or 240 FPS with newer Apple devices.
• Video camera zoom during recording with newer Apple devices.
• Import video from your device’s Camera Roll, Dropbox, & more.
• Organize videos with tagging.
• Instantly review video on the spot.
• Compare two videos side-by-side.
• Zoom and pan videos to see just the details that matter.
• Draw on videos using lines, arrows, circles, squares, and freehand tools.
• Create videos with audio commentary, annotations, and slow-motion.
• Quickly share videos via email, SMS, YouTube and Facebook.
PREMIUM TOOLS (IN-APP PURCHASES)
• Angle tool: Draw multiple angles while reviewing video.
• Timer tool: Add timers to see elapsed time and calculate splits.
• Spotlight tool: Focus on the most important parts of your video.
EXCLUSIVE PRO VIDEOS (IN-APP PURCHASES)
• USA Track & Field videos from Ashton Eaton, Allyson Felix, David Oliver & more.
• Professional goalies Marc-André Fleury, Jonathan Bernier and coach Marco Marciano.
VIP MEMBERSHIP (Subscription)
Get access to industry leading video tools and content management services for one low monthly price.
• Free up space on your local device without losing your videos.
• Access your videos anywhere, from any device.
• Cross platform license to state-of-the-art mobile coaching tools.
Individual Account Plans
• 2 GB of free cloud storage for sharing videos.
• Unlimited unlisted video sharing up to 2 GB free storage limit.
• Register up to 5 personal devices with your account.
VIP MEMBERSHIP (IN-APP SUBSCRIPTION - $120/yr)
• 150 GB cloud storage.
• HD sharing.
• HD cloud backup.
• HD export.
• Create lockers to organize and store content.
• Access videos from any of your mobile devices or the web.
• All premium tools and effects.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions will automatically renew each year. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes Account Settings. No cancellation of your subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Have questions or suggestions? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 6.4.1
• Updated to use modern web views.
Uploading to YouTube stopped suddenly
I have uploaded 100’s of videos off the coaches eye app to YouTube to save storage space on my phone. Then an error message started appearing saying that the app couldn’t communicate with YouTube. Called tech support and said that the issue has to do with YouTube and perhaps my password changed for YouTube. I asked if the problem was solvable and the lady said yeah at this time we have no solution. Loved the app up until now. I have had this app for over 6yrs.
Yes, I have the latest version of coaches eye. I was told to delete the app and try and redownload it. I deleted the app and redownloaded it and that didn’t fix the issue. Called tech support and they told me “we notified the developers but we have no solution for your problem”. Very poor customer service!
Update: January 2020
The coaches eye team fixed this issue! I cannot thank them enough. This made me incredibly happy. This was an issue for months that I complained to them about and they fixed it and made the app even better. Thank you to the coaches eye support staff for all their help! Download this app!
Constant account issues
It was very hard to set up since it kept saying I was putting in the wrong account info but would finally go through while putting in the same info. I upgraded to the Precision Pack and I now have less tools showing than before the upgrade. I was able to find in the app that I had purchased the tools and my credit card shows I purchased it but not able to find them. This app was great for 2 separate times I used it but a pain all the other times.
Locked up several times. Had to buy another app for my iPad. Poor instruction. Difficult to sync between devices. Needs a better interface.
- $4.99 ea. (1-19 units)$2.49 ea. (20+ units)
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jan 16, 2020
- Version: 6.4.1
- Size: 56.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: TechSmith Corporation
- © 2019 TechSmith Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 12.2 and watchOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Device-Assignable