FL Studio Mobile
By Image Line Software
Create and save complete multi-track music projects on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Record,
sequence, edit, mix and render complete songs.
NOTE: There are two FL Mobile Apps in the store - 'FL Studio Mobile HD' and 'FL Studio Mobile'. These are identical. Two Apps exist for historical reasons.
• High quality synthesizers, sampler, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard & Drum pads
• MIDI controller support. Play instruments and link to knobs/sliders
• MIDI file import/export (import entire MIDI files, export tracks)
• Audio recording (with monitoring), track-length stem/wav import
• Browse sample and presets with pitchable-preview
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• High quality audio engine (input/output latency depends on your device)
• Mixer: Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Effects include: Auto Ducker, Chorus, Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Graphic Equalizer, Flanger, Reverb, High-Pass/Low-Pass/Band-Pass/Formant (Vox) Filters, Delays and Phaser to enhance your mix
• Piano roll editor to enter notes & chords or to edit recorded performances
• Intuitive screen layout configurable to work with all screen resolutions and sizes.
• Save and load your songs, import/export to WAV, MP3 & MIDI
• Audiobus support (input & output)
• Inter-App Audio, Audiobus, Audio recording, Instruments and Effects
• Share your songs via Sync to other Mobile 3 devices / installations
• Load your projects in the FL STUDIO* FREE 'Plugin' Version of this App#
MANUAL / SUPPORT / TRAINING / VIDEOS
WANT A TRIAL VERSION?
Install FL Studio 12.4 for the PC and you can use the FL Studio Mobile Plugin. This is identical to the App, just inside FL Studio for Windows PC. Get it here: http://www.image-line.com/downloads/flstudiodownload.html
TROUBLE-SHOOTING & ISSUES
Please help us to help you! Register FL Studio Mobile and visit the support forum to report bugs and make feature requests:
* "FL Studio" desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world's most popular and exciting music production systems. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and use the FL plugin version of FL Studio Mobile.
# See: http://support.image-line.com/redirect/flstudiomobile_plugin
What's New in Version 3.1.13
* App store name change 'FL Studio Mobile HD' to 'FL Studio Mobile'.
* Sharing updated - you MUST UPDATE the FL Mobile target to 3.1.12 or higher, get the FL Studio plugin version here - http://support.image-line.com/redirect/flmobile_flplugin
* Project looping - Clips now cut themsel
* Project looping - Clips now cut themselves
* GUI bug - Drum Channels overlap fixed
* FX-target - Automation clips now named correctly
* MIDI import - Crashes fixed
* Projects - Failing to load fix
* Misc bugfixes and stability improvements.
They did it with this one!!!👏👏👏👏👏👏
Finally a real FL Studio that is made with excellence!!! The instruments are great, along with a perfect interface, the additional content sounds great, automation and touch controls are excellent, the layout is very attractive and it is very easy to use after you know where everything is. To export means to render btw...They finally gave us access to a music app that does everything. This is literally a mobile DAW in your pocket!!!
AlthoughI like the simplicity of the new interface...
It would be nice to have the options to use the old keyboard interface, and although they are old school, the ability to not only use but download soundfonts directly to the app, would be awesome!
FL mobile 3?
I was excited when I noticed an update for FL mobile. Without reading about it first, I eagerly awaited my update.
I was very upset that all of my previous work did not render in FL3. Also, there are a lot less options for moving or transferring files. I spent a lot of time on these tracks, and now they're pretty much useless.
In FL2, I was able to convert tracks to wav and use them in other programs. I think the cons definitely outweigh the pros with this update.
The new interface is OK. There are definitely new features I like, ESPECIALLY the grid editor for the drum tracks. I think FL3 could be a lot better, especially if they can make a patch to recover my previous tracks.
- $14.99 ea. (1-19 units)$7.49 ea. (20+ units)
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 10, 2017
- Version: 3.1.13
- Size: 787 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: image-line
- © 2016 Image Line Software BVBA
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Device-Assignable