FL Studio Mobile HD
By Image Line Software
Create and save complete multi-track music projects on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Record,
sequence, edit, mix and render complete songs.
NOTE: There are two FL Mobile Apps in the store - 'FL Studio Mobile HD' and 'FL Studio Mobile'. These are identical. Two Apps exist for historical reasons.
• High quality synthesizers, sampler, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard & Drum pads
• MIDI controller support. Play instruments and link to knobs/sliders
• Audio recording (with monitoring), track-length stem/wav import
• Browse sample and presets with pitchable-preview
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• High quality audio engine (input/output latency depends on your device)
• Mixer: Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Effects include: Auto Ducker, Chorus, Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Graphic Equalizer, Flanger, Reverb, High-Pass/Low-Pass/Band-Pass/Formant (Vox) Filters, Delays and Phaser to enhance your mix
• Piano roll editor to enter notes & chords or to edit recorded performances
• Intuitive screen layout configurable to work with all screen resolutions and sizes.
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV and AAC
• Audiobus support (input & output)
• Inter-App Audio, Audiobus, Audio recording, Instruments and Effects
• Share your songs via Sync to other Mobile 3 devices / installations
• Load your projects in the FL STUDIO* FREE 'Plugin' Version of this App#
MANUAL / SUPPORT / TRAINING / VIDEOS
TROUBLE-SHOOTING & ISSUES
Please help us to help you! Register FL Studio Mobile and visit the support forum to report bugs and make feature requests:
* "FL Studio" desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world's most popular and exciting music production systems. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and use the FL plugin version of FL Studio Mobile.
# See: http://support.image-line.com/redirect/flstudiomobile_plugin
What's New in Version 3.0
Welcome to FL Studio Mobile 3
FL Studio Mobile 2 customers, please watch the tutorial videos and check the manual (tap the HELP button). We understand this is a huge change to your workflow. A little patience is required to get back up to speed. There are a few missing features from FL Mobile 2 that we will add ASAP (MIDI import-export, MP3 import-export, Keyboard labels).
Ok... Let me first admit, I didn't expect this version to be released on iOS anytime soon and if at all, so the fact that it's actually here is a pleasant surprised. Ok, now for my initial thoughts... Yes, it's leaps and bounds better than the previous version...but... There's still lots to be worked out and room for growth. Some things that need to be addressed immediately are, besides an undo, we need a redo, also, a much better quantizer with options to set swings, etc, and a huge issue, inter app audio and Audiobus input. Maybe I'm missing something, while I can send fl studio to other apps, I can't get other apps into fl studio. Another thing, when creating an audio track, give options for stereo and mono. Anyway I'm looking forward to this being ironed out and otherwise, it's better than version 2 all around.
Funny to see my review of FLM2 from way back -"Wanted: AudioBus (in and out!), true mixer with fx insert and bus effects, editable synths...I'm not asking for much, right? (given the competition from NS, BM2, etc)"
(that was when NS and BM2 were the competition...)
IL made good on those requests, and far more.
This release goes further still. (though some 1.0 things are to be worked out of course)
There is more synthesis, there are fx insert and fx bus channels. And amazing sound.
But more importantly for me, (because I had moved on from FLM2 a while ago) is the path taken here: fluid and clean enough to get me right into the great sound, and deep enough to challenge. A hard balance to strike, very rare in iOS music. No fetishy skeumorphism, just tools that let me get past the tools to the music.
Yes I want more, AU, and modern import export etc etc. I'm greedy, I want it all. But this rewrite brought me right back to IL and FLM.
I want to be open minded here but I'm honestly trying my best to find a dominating quality in this update over the last. At first, I thought it was pure garbage but now I KNOW it's dumpster juice. No easy access, it's modified my FINISHED projects and overall cheap feel to the interface. Hopefully this is just a test run and the next move from you guys will either be a genuine upgrade or return to the classic feel. Until then, I'm not touching the app and will be getting a refund if nothing changes soon. Thanks for the memories
- $14.99 ea. (1-19 units)$7.49 ea. (20+ units)
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 30, 2016
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 786 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: image-line
- © 2016 Image Line Software BVBA
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Device-Assignable