FL Studio Mobile HD
By Image Line Software
FL Studio Mobile HD allows you to create and save complete multi-track music projects on your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. You can even load the FL Studio Mobile projects into the 'FL Studio Desktop PC' version* and take them to the next level.
If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile has you covered. Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are.
• MiniSynth with 70 presets
• 133 high quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• In-app shop with 7 sample packs (250 instruments/kits), 2 of them are free
• All instruments have FL Studio desktop counterparts for FL Studio desktop import and extension
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard
• Drum pads
• Audio tracks: audio recording (with monitoring), iPod library import, wav/mp3/aac import, AudioCopy & AudioPaste
• Wave editor: cut, trim, normalize, reverse, insert silence, fade in/out (3 curves)
• Record up to 24 channels simultaneously with CoreAudio (class compliant) hardware
• Background audio playback and recording
• Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops
• Sampling: custom kits and instruments can be created from wav/mp3 files, AudioPaste, .zip and .instr files (created with FL Studio desktop)
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Pitch bend via accelerometer
• Low-latency, iOS-optimized, high quality, battery-friendly audio engine
• Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat
• Extensive effect routing: independent track, send and global effects
• 10 Effects: Reverb, Delay, EQ, Filter, Amp, Phaser, Bit Crusher, Compressor, Limiter, Stereo Widener
• 99 track sequencer and intuitive editing options
• Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Edit at the level of tracks, bars or down to individual notes
• Piano roll editor for manual entry of note & chord sequence data or detailed editing of recorded performances
• Unlimited undo and redo for all editable screens
• Metronome with tempo & time-signature settings
• Intuitive positioning of screens with the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV and AAC
• MIDI file import/export
• SoundCloud and Dropbox upload
• Email export, AudioCopy, iTunes file sharing and an integrated WiFi server
• Audiobus support (input & output)
• In-app user manual
• Retina Display graphics
• Compatible with: CoreMIDI (MIDI in and out), Virtual MIDI, Line 6 MIDI Mobilizer I & II, Akai SynthStation 25, iRig, iRig Mic, iRig MIDI, Yamaha i-MX1, Apogee Jam, Blue Mikey, Alesis IO Dock, iConnectMIDI, Line 6 Mobile Keys, Line 6 Mobile In, Tascam iU2 and many more.
Visit www.flstudiomobile.com for video tutorials, demos and access to the FL Studio Mobile community. For sales support email email@example.com.
* "FL Studio" desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world's most popular and exciting music production systems. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music, the perfect studio partner for FL Studio Mobile. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and enhance your FL Studio Mobile projects for free then save to .mp3, .wav, .ogg or .mid format.
What's New in Version 2.4.2
Wave editor bug fix
When I record music I can hear when I hold down a note but it doesn't record the way I hear. When I record pressing down on a note and replay that recording all I hear is a quick tap. All the musical instruments are the same so for example
If I pick a violin that I wanted to record a long violin sound to help make a song all I would hear is a quick tap of that instrument. I can still hear the instrument but nothing of any length. If This feature was fixed I could record many wonderful songs:)
I had to laugh hearing the 1 rating saying its "no good" REALLY? This is the one app anyone into making music has to have. So easy to compose a song, swap the file into iTunes and burn a CD of your music. No it's not as sweet as the FL studio on my desktop, but the guys at Image Line really know how to do software and for a iPad there is nothing as good as this, plus when you get the desktop version you can swap files samples projects MIDI everything. It's a MUST HAVE for sure and a 5 star app no doubt.
Lost 5-6 hours of work because of a serious problem with the App
(I have an iPad 3 with latest iOS.)
Because Image-Line has no easy, helpful way to get tech support, they leave me no choice but to write a negative review.
I just bought FL Mobile and lost the 2 files I made when I "saved" them! It just stripped all of the data from the files instead of saving them. I also cannot create a new song. The button is unresponsive.
I obviously can't continue to use FL until this problem is acknowledged and fixed.
But, honestly, this is not much of an app for $20, anyways. It seems designed mainly to get you to buy very high-priced IAP's. I was shocked at the prices.
- $19.99 ea. (1-19 units)$9.99 ea. (20+ units)
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 08, 2014
- Version: 2.4.2
- Size: 216 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: image-line
- © 2014 Image Line Software BVBA
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Varazdin Orchestral Mobile$5.99
- Sliced Beats$0.99
- Amped Guitar & Bass$3.99
- Synth Lead$3.99