FL Studio Mobile
By Image Line Software
Create and save complete multi-track music projects on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Record,
sequence, edit, mix and render complete songs.
NOTE: There are two FL Mobile Apps in the store - 'FL Studio Mobile HD' and 'FL Studio Mobile'. These are identical. Two Apps exist for historical reasons.
• High quality synthesizers, sampler, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard & Drum pads
• MIDI controller support. Play instruments and link to knobs/sliders
• MIDI file import/export (import entire MIDI files, export tracks)
• Audio recording (with monitoring), track-length stem/wav import
• Browse sample and presets with pitchable-preview
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• High quality audio engine (input/output latency depends on your device)
• Mixer: Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Effects include: Auto Ducker, Chorus, Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Graphic Equalizer, Flanger, Reverb, High-Pass/Low-Pass/Band-Pass/Formant (Vox) Filters, Delays, Phaser and Stereoizer to enhance your mix
• Piano roll editor to enter notes & chords or to edit recorded performances
• Intuitive screen layout configurable to work with all screen resolutions and sizes.
• Save and load your songs, import/export to WAV, MP3 & MIDI
• Audiobus support (input & output)
• Audio recording, Instruments and Effects
• Share your songs via Sync to other Mobile 3 devices / installations
• Load your projects in the FL STUDIO* FREE 'Plugin' Version of this App#
MANUAL / SUPPORT / TRAINING / VIDEOS
WANT A TRIAL VERSION?
Install FL Studio 12.4 for the PC and you can use the FL Studio Mobile Plugin. This is identical to the App, just inside FL Studio for Windows PC. Get it here: http://www.image-line.com/downloads/flstudiodownload.html
TROUBLE-SHOOTING & ISSUES
Please help us to help you! Register FL Studio Mobile and visit the support forum to report bugs, make feature requests and download free content:
* "FL Studio" desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world's most popular and exciting music production systems. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and use the FL plugin version of FL Studio Mobile.
# See: http://support.image-line.com/redirect/flstudiomobile_plugin
What's New in Version 3.1.50
WHAT'S NEW 3.1.50
* NEW FX: Leveller - Precision level plugin
* NEW FX: Stereorizer - Stereo effect plugin
* Audiocopy SDK updated to 3.4
* CPU optimized recording
* Hide CC's when loading MIDI files
* Improved drawing wave files
* Improved loading of MIDI files
* Imports files (.flm, .mid, .flmpst, .flms, .wav, .mp3) from email, downloads etc.
* L/R record input settings (when stereo input is detected)
* MIDI CC7 maps to Level CC8 & 10 to Panning
* MIDI Channels DrectWave saves bank name
* MIDI files load with placeholder instruments
* Samples when loading MIDI files have correct pitch
* More UI scaling options
* New-song templates
* New Help menu
* iOS IAA is planned to be fixed in the next update, thanks for your patience
* Please Tap the HELP button and go to the USERS & SUPPORT FORUM to report bugs
Inter app audio, Audiobus, audio unit?
Really not thrilled with this update, tried using it with Audiobus, both 2 and 3 and it won't open , either as an output or input, and apparently as far as inter app audio goes you can only use other apps like Auria to use fl studio as an input, but you can't use other apps inside of fl studio. I have a ton of other synths and keyboards I'd love to use inside of fl studio, I don't know why we can't do that yet, maybe they think people won't buy their iap's but that doesn't make sense because I already brought almost all, but even if I can't use outside synths I'd like to use fx or run a guitar thru AmpliTube or bias fx and record into fl studio.
I'd expect a new developer who hasn't done their homework to not have Audiobus or inter app audio but not a company that has been involved in audio software as long as image line has.
Really like it but...
So far the app is really good, I just don't understand why I have to pay for in app purchases if I already had to pay 15$ for this app. Other than that this app is a purchase well worth it.
Every kit only had piano functions oppose to the Drum pad function. In order to be effective with a piano, it's better if u use that in person. The drum pads are more versatile and easier to use cause more space to press precisely.
YOU GUYS HAVE IT BACKWARDS. At lease ADD the drum pads back. Deleted my whole app. Too difficult for someone with big fingers to hit little skinny keys and be precise.
- $13.99 ea. (1-19 units)$6.99 ea. (20+ units)
- Category: Music
- Updated: May 09, 2017
- Version: 3.1.50
- Size: 791 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: image-line
- © 2016 Image Line Software BVBA
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Device-Assignable