FL Studio Mobile HD
By Image Line Software
FL Studio Mobile HD allows you to create and save complete multi-track music projects on your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. You can even load the FL Studio Mobile projects into the 'FL Studio Desktop PC' version* and take them to the next level.
If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile has you covered. Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are.
• MiniSynth with 70 presets
• 133 high quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• In-app shop with 7 sample packs (250 instruments/kits), 2 of them are free
• All instruments have FL Studio desktop counterparts for FL Studio desktop import and extension
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard
• Drum pads
• Audio tracks: audio recording (with monitoring), iPod library import, wav/mp3/aac import, AudioCopy & AudioPaste
• Wave editor: cut, trim, normalize, reverse, insert silence, fade in/out (3 curves)
• Record up to 24 channels simultaneously with CoreAudio (class compliant) hardware
• Background audio playback and recording
• Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops
• Sampling: custom kits and instruments can be created from wav/mp3 files, AudioPaste, .zip and .instr files (created with FL Studio desktop)
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Pitch bend via accelerometer
• Low-latency, iOS-optimized, high quality, battery-friendly audio engine
• Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat
• Effects include Limiter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Amp simulator & Filter to enhance your mix.
• 99 track sequencer and intuitive editing options
• Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Edit at the level of tracks, bars or down to individual notes
• Piano roll editor for manual entry of note & chord sequence data or detailed editing of recorded performances
• Unlimited undo and redo for all editable screens
• Metronome with tempo & time-signature settings
• Intuitive positioning of screens with the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV and AAC
• MIDI file import/export
• SoundCloud and Dropbox upload
• Email export, AudioCopy, iTunes file sharing and an integrated WiFi server
• Audiobus support (input & output)
• In-app user manual
• Retina Display graphics
• Compatible with: CoreMIDI (MIDI in and out), Virtual MIDI, Line 6 MIDI Mobilizer I & II, Akai SynthStation 25, iRig, iRig Mic, iRig MIDI, Yamaha i-MX1, Apogee Jam, Blue Mikey, Alesis IO Dock, iConnectMIDI, Line 6 Mobile Keys, Line 6 Mobile In, Tascam iU2 and many more.
Visit www.flstudiomobile.com for video tutorials, demos and access to the FL Studio Mobile community. For sales support email email@example.com.
* "FL Studio" desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world's most popular and exciting music production systems. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music, the perfect studio partner for FL Studio Mobile. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and enhance your FL Studio Mobile projects for free then save to .mp3, .wav, .ogg or .mid format.
What's New in Version 2.3
• MiniSynth (incl. 70 presets)
• Modulation via accelerometer (new option in the keyboard setup)
• Transfer button in the in-app shop for emailing your purchases to another device
• Bug fixes
Great and powerful, Lots of potential, needs few fixes
fl studio mobile is an excellent app. Overall I am pleased with my purchase, but desperately need Tempo Automation added. For my use of the app, which may be different than most of fl studio users, is to import audio tracks, mainly guitar, and adding drums to a song. Often times my songs have tempo changes and without tempo automation the only way to complete drums to my track is to do it in several different projects, then stitch them together later on my computer.
also I am experiencing a bug on my IPad 2 where I can't tap the note I want, and the only fix when it happens is to close the app and restart.
With these two fixes it is an easy 5 star application
Turn for the worse
I really appreciate this update. The improved performance makes it feel smoother and it crashes less. However after this update all as in ALL my songs that have an Amplifier and a Filter (a lot of my songs) started to sound distorted. The bass and drums had changed drastically and it doesn't really sound nice. I have tried fixing the reverb, feedback echo and even the equalizer but it still sounds distorted. This was a problem inside the update because all of my songs sounded normal before I updated. Please Image line fix this, this is my primary software for composing music (I will transfer to fl 10 later this year) and I already have about 13 different types of songs composed. I would want to keep using this app so please.. Fix this! D:
UPDATE: New update yet still no fix for this, all my songs are still distorted and muffled, very disappointed imageline.
Love this mobile DAW! Before I was limited to using presets and samples sounds, now I love the miniSynth as I'm allowed to create my own sounds now, I had deleted this app a while ago because of the lack of customization, but with the new synth I reinstalled it and am happy. I now use this often on the road when I can't get on my computer. The only suggestions I have would be adding multi oscillators on the synth, compressors (mostly for side chaining), and better modulation and automation. Other than that, I highly recommend this app for producers!
- $19.99 ea. (1-19 units)$9.99 ea. (20+ units)
- Category: Music
- Updated: Dec 19, 2013
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 236 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: image-line
- © 2013 Image Line Software BVBA
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.