Heart Pro III - iPhone Edition
By 3D4Medical.com, LLC
This app will not work on 3GS iPhones.
3D4Medical in collaboration with Stanford University School of Medicine present the Heart Pro III. As featured in the WWDC 2012 Keynote Speech. This app was developed in partnership with Dr. Lacy E Harville III, MD, FACS.
In this upgrade 3D4Medical have added in several new features and several new animations all for free. For those who need particular specialized animations, there are disease state animations available through the "in app purchase".
If you'd like to try one of our NOVA Series III apps, download our free app "Skeletal Head & Neck Pro III" from the Top Medical Free iPad Apps in the iTunes App Store.
AS FEATURED ON TV: This app is featured in Apple's iPad TV ad. Now with NOVA III technology, 64 new audio pronunciations, 62 new images and 8 new animations.
Please look at the short video which will show some of the features in this app: http://applications.3d4medical.com/heart_pro.php
The NEW Heart Pro III contains hundreds of improvements - here are a few:
• 360 3D horizontal degree rotation of any body part - with a swipe of your finger.
• Rotate vertically for inferior and superior views.
• 19 free animations.
• 51 animations available for in-app purchase.
• 2 types of Quiz, Drag and Drop and Multi-choice.
• 64 audio pronunciations for every label - (You must have the iPad language set to "English" in the "iPad Settings" )
• Draw on any screen image and then share it through email, Facebook or Twitter.
• 62 images isolating elements of the heart.
OTHER NEW FEATURES:
• Graphical Hints: On screen hints that can be turned on or off, for a complete understanding of all the app's features.
• Interface: Completely rebuilt to allow for simple navigation.
• Mix layers: Make one layer semitransparent to compare against another layer.
• Public Notes: Post or browse through shared public notes.
• Double Tap to Zoom - zoom into any view by tapping on the screen.
• Use your finger to Cut - slice through the heart for coronal, sagittal and transverse cut views - use hints to learn how.
• Press the Scalpel - add or remove veins, arteries and tissue.
• Pins appear in both English and Latin.
• Customize Pins - add your own pins and notes or add notes to existing pins.
• Customize the App - using the settings function the user can choose which pins appear within the app - customize to different levels, i.e. high school, nurses etc…
This app’s primary use is as a learning tool but can also be used as a fast and innovative reference tool by utilizing the index function which allows the user to select an item and the app will automatically zoom in and identify it.
Additionally, this app is ideal for physicians, educators or professionals, allowing them to visually show detailed areas of the heart and / or animations to their patients or students - helping to educate or explain conditions, ailments and injuries.
What's New in Version 3.8
IOS8 compatibility has been added.
Beautiful and perfect
Shows a human heart and always have videos
- $3.99 ea. (1-19 units)$1.99 ea. (20+ units)
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Sep 27, 2014
- Version: 3.8
- Size: 747 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: 3D4Medical.com
- © 2013 3D4Medical.com, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Animation Pack$4.99
- Premium Animation Pack 2$4.99