First Grade Learning Games SE
By RosiMosi LLC
15 fun games to help your child learn First Grade lessons! Teach them reading, spelling, math, fractions, compound words, contractions, geography, animals, and more! Whether they are just starting first grade, or need to review and master the subjects, this is a perfect learning tool for your kids aged 6-8. Math, language, science, STEM, and critical thinking skills are all tested and practiced in these games.
All 15 games are designed using real 1st Grade curriculums and use core curriculum state standards, so you can be sure these games will help give your child a boost in the classroom. Plus your student or child will stay entertained with help voice narration, colorful images and animations, and lots of fun sounds and music. Improve your child's homework with these teacher approved lessons, including science, STEM, language, and math.
This is the school edition of the popular First Grade Learning Games. The games and content is the same as the original version, but allows purchase by schools and educational organizations.
• Patterns - Learn to identify repeating patterns, a critical skill for first grade
• Ordering - Place objects in order based on size, numbers, and letters
• Word Bingo - Help your first grader with reading and spelling skills in a fun bingo game
• Compound Words - Combine words to build compound words, important for 1st Grade!
• Advanced Counting - Skip count by 2's, 3's, 4's, 5's, 10's and more
• Add, Subtract, and Advanced Math - Help learn advanced math skills like additional and subtraction with fun falling fruit
• Contractions - Teach your 1st Grader how to combine words to make contractions
• Spelling - Learn how to spell hundreds of words with helpful voice assistance
• Fractions - Fun way to learn the visual representation of fractions
• Verbs, Nouns, Adjectives - Your child will learn different types of words like verbs, nouns, and adjectives
• Sight Words - Learn how to spell and recognize important 1st grade sight words
• Compare Numbers - Advanced math topic that compares numbers to see what is greater or less than
• 5 Senses - Learn the 5 senses, how they help us understand the world, and which body part each uses
• Geography - Identify the oceans, continents, and various types of landforms
• Animals - Classify and learn about a variety of animals, such as mammals, reptiles, birds, fish, and more
Perfect for 1st grade children, kids, and students who need a fun and entertaining educational game to play. This bundle of games lets them learn important math, fraction, problem solving, sight word, spelling, science and language skills while having fun! First Grade teachers around the country use this app in their classroom to help reinforce math, language, and STEM subjects. Keep your first grade age child entertained while they are learning!
Ages: 6, 7, and 8 years old children and students.
If you have purchased the games already and they are now showing locked you can tap Parents icon in the upper right corner, and then tap 'Restore Purchase' to unlock the games again for free!
PROBLEMS WITH THE GAME?
If you are having issues with the sound stopping, or any other problems with the game, please email us at email@example.com and we will get it fixed for you ASAP.
LEAVE US A REVIEW!
If you're enjoying the game then we'd love for you to leave us a review! Reviews help small developers like us keep improving this game.
What's New in Version 3.4
Huge new update!
• A whole new category: Science Games
• 3 new lessons: 5 Senses, Geography, and Animals
• Earn stickers by playing games
• All new high-res graphics in every game
• Various bug fixes and improvements
If you're having any trouble with our games, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you ASAP. And if you love the games then be sure to leave us a review, it really helps us out!
- $3.99 ea. (1-19 units)$1.99 ea. (20+ units)
- Category: Education
- Updated: May 17, 2018
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 47.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: RosiMosi LLC
- © 2012 RosiMosi LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Device-Assignable