By Inspiration Software, Inc.
You’ll be amazed at how easy it is to build diagrams, maps and organizers with Inspiration Maps.
“Easy and fun to use. Highly recommended for students and teachers.” - Toni Krasnic, edShelf
** 2013 CODiE Finalist ** **2012 Tech&Learning Award of Excellence Winner**
Eligible for discount through Apple’s Volume Purchase Plan for Education. VPP buyers!
Use Inspiration Maps to help brainstorm, plan, organize and build thinking skills. Watch as students engage, create and learn as they build and organize their diagrams. With a single tap, turn your diagram into an outline that can be customized and expanded upon, then exported to a writing app. Here are just some of the many ways you can use Inspiration Maps:
- Brainstorm new ideas and capture insights
- Analyze information
- Understand cause and effect
- Organize projects
- Organize thoughts and topics for writing
- Take notes
- Study for exams
- Friendly design developed specifically for iPad
- 1500+ searchable symbol library
- Record and attach audio to any symbol
- Create an unlimited number of documents
- Diagrams transform to outlines with a tap
- Personalize with images, color, shape, arrow style, and backgrounds
- Refine layout with align, nudge and spacing controls
- Use images from the web or the iPad camera
- Attach notes to any item to start writing
- Add hyperlinks
- Diagrams save instantly
- Dozens of templates are included
- Add written or audio instructions to any document
- Import and export documents between Inspiration Maps 1.4 and Inspiration 9.2 for PC/Mac
- Share files with other apps on your iPad, such as Pages
- Share files with other iPads via Dropbox or iTunes
- Additional templates available in French, Spanish and UK English
- Localized in French, Spanish and UK English
Inspiration Maps Lite
Inspiration Maps Lite is a preview of Inspiration Maps, the visual thinking and learning app for the iPad. Work with up to five diagrams to create maps, edit and stylize content, transform diagrams to outlines, and preview templates.
MORE INFO, FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
For more information, visit www.inspiration.com/ipad
Please send feedback and questions to email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.4.1
+ Fixed bugs for improved performance
+ Fixed Dropbox compatibility issues
Excellent App for Educators
This app is GREAT for teachers.
The formats and templates allow for quick generation of personalized worksheets to be printed off as PDFs.
It can create charts that look great on a whiteboard, connecting ideas and helping students visualize connections if the standard Cornell Notes format isn't useful for them.
It lets us take notes about related topics at meetings as well, giving us the flexibility of pen and paper when it comes to placement, with the edit-ability of any digital medium.
I love it for what it is.
Meh. None better, but not great.
Well, it's a pain working with this. I have seen better and it is not inspirational. 👍
- $9.99 ea. (1-19 units)$4.99 ea. (20+ units)
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jan 30, 2014
- Version: 1.4.1
- Size: 124 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: Inspiration Software
- © 2014 Inspiration Software, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.