By Technimo LLC
Practice makes perfect. iReal Pro offers an easy-to-use tool to help musicians of all levels master their art. It simulates a real-sounding band that can accompany you as you practice. The app also lets you create and collect chord charts of your favorite songs for reference.
~One of Time Magazine's 50 Best Inventions of 2010~
Used by thousands of music students, teachers and some of the world’s top music schools such as Berklee College of Music and Musicians Institute.
“It’s the perfect technology for a practicing musician: high-quality digital audio, mixable, transposable into any key and completely mobile. Now every aspiring musician has a backup band in their pocket.” – Tim Westergren, Pandora Founder
• It's a Book:
Create, edit, print, share and collect chord charts of your favorite songs for reference while practicing or performing.
• It's a Band:
Practice with a realistic sounding piano (or guitar), bass and drum accompaniments for any downloaded or user-created chord chart.
Have a virtual band accompany you as you practice
• Choose from the included 50 different accompaniment styles (Swing, Ballad, Gypsy Jazz, Bluegrass, Country, Rock, Funk, Reggae, Bossa Nova, Latin,...) and 12 blues styles available as a one-time In-App purchase
• Personalize each style with a variety of sounds including piano, Fender Rhodes, acoustic and electric guitars, acoustic and electric basses, drums, vibraphone, organ, and more
• Record yourself playing or singing along with the accompaniment
Play, edit, and download any songs you want
• 1000s of songs can be downloaded from the forums in a few simple steps
• Edit existing songs or create your own with the Editor
• The Player will play any song that you edit or create
• Create multiple editable playlists
Improve your skills with the included chord diagrams
• Display guitar, ukulele tabs and piano fingerings for any of your chord charts
• Look up piano, guitar and ukulele fingerings for any chord
• Display scale recommendations for each chord of a song to help with improvisations
Practice in the way, and at the level, that you choose
• Includes 50 exercises for practicing common chord progressions
• Transpose any chart to any key or to number notation
• Loop a selection of measures of a chart for focused practicing
• Advanced practice settings (automatic tempo increase, automatic key transposition)
• Global Eb, Bb, F and G transposition for horn players
Share, print, and export – so your music follows you wherever you need it!
• Share individual charts or whole playlists with other iReal Pro users via email and the forums
• Export charts as PDF and MusicXML
• Export audio as WAV, AAC and MIDI
• Support for AirTurn™ and other bluetooth page turners
• Upload your songs and playlists to iCloud for safekeeping and for synchronization across any of your iCloud enabled devices such as iPhone, iPad or Mac
Always backup your songs!
What's New in Version 2020.7.1
New in 2020.7.1:
- Minor bug fixes
New in 2020.7:
- Updated Cuba-Son Montuno 2-3 and 3-2 styles
- Improve search with high quality results at the top
- Fixed Pop RnB Rhodes part going out of sync on long songs
- Change guitar part in Blues Lucille to play long notes with 4 chords per measure
- Fix issue with songs in 7/4 and 9/8 time signatures not playing a drum crash at the beginning of song sections
- Improved voicing selection for keyboard and guitar instruments to avoid really high and low registers
- Added small disclosure indicator in chord diagrams to help discover alternate options
- Improved support for AirTurn
- Fixed volume getting louder with distortions when adding reverb in the mixer
- Replaced song view background color picker with newer version
- Updated Piano, Guitar, Ukulele and Chord Scale Libraries with better scrolling and position indicators
Man, I’ve never been particularly adept at the tech side of music although we all strive to improve. I admit it, as a composer/player I tend to be impatient! This app serves the purpose of the composer SO WELL. Have a melody and chord changes in my head! Bap! I lay it down, play with grooves, tempos, new harms. and bring the composition to fruition in know time flat! As a pianist, I merely deck the onboard cat and have the most AMAZING tool to craft a composition! Also, by running it around through all keys, newer added ideas seam to materialize! And although I know my theory, writing a lead sheet would deflate my immediate artistic enthusiasm! Hats Off to iRealPro! It’s a tool for the intermediate to the most advanced jazz musician. And what a practice aid! I insist any students I may take get it immediately!! It’s as valuable as the Real Book was in Boston almost 60 years ago, only 10 times more useful!!! Joe Delaney
Simply THE Best Teaching Tool Ever!
Of all the fifty plus years I have been teaching music, iRealPro is the best teaching tool I have ever had available. It makes examples so easy to demonstrate in so many musical circumstances.
My students are being taught to be musicians not pickers and posers. IRealPro is an integral part of that process. With my online students it is a snap to send charts and the accompaniment tracks for them to practice with.
My one wish would be that there could be a conversion tool included to turn the WAV files into MP3 files for a more standardized format for emailing.
IRealPro is simply the best!! THANK YOU!!!
Dr. Pat Corn
For the money, an excellent way to practice with an instant backing track. If you play different instruments, it can quickly transpose for you. Also very useful to transpose keys on the fly to accommodate singers.
One suggestion: Please allow the app to open to a favorite playlist
- $13.99 ea. (1-19 units)$6.99 ea. (20+ units)
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jul 05, 2020
- Version: 2020.7.1
- Size: 94.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Technimo LLC
- © Technimo
Compatibility: Requires iOS 12.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Device-Assignable