iWriteMusic for iPad
Music Notation is easy and fun when you use iWriteMusic!
Have you ever been frustrated by Music Notation Apps because
“They are too complicated to learn?" or “It takes forever to finish writing?” We've been challenging to resolve those issues since we started making iWriteMusic in 2010.
Check out 7 reasons to choose iWriteMusic.
1. You can understand this app almost instantly!
Because of Truly Intuitive and Extremely Simple user interface, you barely need to read pages of manuals nor watching numbers of instruction videos. You just have a few things to learn to be able to use this app pretty well.
2.Double your productivity with our Highly Efficient Input System.
If you’re already familiar with notation apps and looking for faster & more efficient entry system, try our innovative One-Flick Entry System along with Traditional Entry System to get your job done in no time!
What is Traditional Entry System?
- The choices will appear with ToolBox.
- Select a value and the location separately.
- Recommended to those who are not yet familiar with any music notation apps.
What is OneFlick Entry System?
- The choices will appear when you touch the screen.
- Select a location and the value at once.
- The selection will change as you slide your finger to left/right.
- Recommended to those who are familiar with music notation apps and looking for faster and more efficient entry system.
3. Creates beautiful sheet music
- absolutely professional quality!
- rich options for page layout adjustment
- easy parts creation
- easy score/parts management
- direct print-out via AirPrint
4. Supports most of major notation elements
- multi-track writing
- multi-voice writing
- percussion/drums notation
- chord symbols and lyrics
- multi-bar rest
- time change
- key change
- clef change
- tempo change
- grace note
- articulations and dynamics marks
- easy song transpose
- partial transpose
and many more!
5. Useful playback options for practice
- mixer with solo, mute and voice select
- loop and swing options
6. Data & sheet music sharing
- exports/Imports iWriteMusic data file
- exports PDF or JPG
- exports Standard MIDI
7. Extremely Compact Size (15 MB)
You can save your device storage space
for photos and other apps.
Version 3.0 supports:
- Slide Over (on capable iPads only)
- Split View (on capable iPads only)
- adaption to bigger screen
- redesigned navigation
- built-in keyboard + One Flick entry
- customizable favorite tools
- improved One Flick entry
- improved score/parts management
- improved page layout settings
- x/16 time signature
- 64th note/rest
- more mixed triplets
- The response of playbacks and drawing may vary and may be limited depends on the device capability, numbers of tracks and the apps running in background.
What's New in Version 3.0.16
Improvement on memorizing last selected Note/Rest type while editing
Tried this and love it!
I was using Touch Notation and it has been good, not great. However, that app hasn’t been updated in over a year and has many problems (crashes, impossible to connect slurs across pages, can’t add sfz w/o app crashing). So I buy this app and at first get confused about the inputting of notes, rests, etc. After inputting one song though, this app appears pretty easy to use and more importantly, stable. Very satisfied!
This is the most valuable app I own
This app just keeps getting better and better. I’ve used it for 4 or 5 years now and it is far and away the most productive and useful app on my iPad. The developers are very responsive and helpful to questions and clearly understand music theory and what is needed in transcribing music. Virtually every conceivable musical notation is covered. Thanks for all the work you put into iWriteMusic.
- $9.99 ea. (1-19 units)$4.99 ea. (20+ units)
- Category: Music
- Updated: Mar 26, 2018
- Version: 3.0.16
- Size: 16.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kazuo Nakamura
- © Kazuo Nakamura
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.Device-Assignable