By Nehloo Interactive LLC
Curate videos for kids and display them at your kiosk. Offer an educational and exciting visual experience to your audience, kids and families or teachers and students, who visit your booth, exhibits, or events.
Download the brochure:
VIDEOS KIOSK FOR YOUR EXHIBITS
JuniorTube Kiosk is used to offer educational and marketing videos in these environments for kids and students:
• Kids Clubs
• Concerts for kids
• Family Fairs
• Events for kids
CUSTOMIZED VIDEO CONTENT
Venues and organizations for kids have full control over the video content on each iPad kiosk:
• Sync playlists of videos your curate on YouTube
• Send curated videos (from YouTube or Facebook) remotely to your kiosk
• Offer your audience of kids a set of videos that are relevant for them
Your audience, kids and families or teachers and students, watch 360° videos either on the device and on Google Cardboard or any VR headset.
NEW: AR (Augmented Reality on iOS 11)
• Scan a demo QR code linked to a .ZIP with 3D models from www.juniortu.be/kiosk
• Scan any .ZIP file with 3D models, and explore them in your own AR world.
• Be creative with your AR experience on JuniorTube - create new AR games, create assignments related to the 3D models you share with your audience, etc.
DRAW & ANNOTATE ON VIDEOS
Your audience, kids and families or teachers and students, can draw and annotate on top of the videos they are watching, once they pause the video to the desired frame.
QUIZZES & SURVEYS
Challenge your audience, kids and families or teachers and students, with quizzes and surveys that they can solve while watching a video you suggested to them.
SLOW DOWN VIDEO PLAYBACK
Your audience, kids and families or teachers and students, can slow down a video's playback. This should help them take their own pace while watching any instructional video.
Your audience, kids and families or teachers and students, can scan QR Codes to collect the videos you suggest, and further share them with their friends, other families, or teachers and schools.
The QR Codes of videos displayed on JuniorTube Kiosk can be scanned with either of the following apps:
• JuniorTube for Families: itunes.apple.com/us/app/juniortube/id978743963?mt=8
• JuniorTube EDU: itunes.apple.com/us/app/juniortube-edu/id796212934?mt=8
- You have unlimited access while the subscription is active.
- You can cancel anytime, and there is no cancellation fee.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You can use the subscription on any iPad registered with your Apple account.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and automatic renewal may be turned off via iTunes or your Apple account.
- Cancellation will not go into effect until the end of the monthly billing cycle.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Terms of Service: https://juniortu.be/terms
No hardware is included with this software.
To access and share your curated YouTube playlists, you are required to own a YouTube/Google account.
JuniorTube Kiosk is not affiliated with YouTube, all video content is owned by its respective author/channel mentioned on YouTube, and you are the only responsible for sharing YouTube video content with your audience by using JuniorTube simply as a video player platform.
For assistance, reach out to email@example.com.
What's New in Version 3.0.2
Introducing continuous video slide show, so your audience watch a shuffled series of videos you selected for them.
- $299.99 ea. (1-19 units)$149.99 ea. (20+ units)
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 10, 2017
- Version: 3.0.2
- Size: 66.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish
- Seller: Nehloo Interactive LLC
- © Nehloo Interactive LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.Device-Assignable