Match & Find
By Special iApps C.I.C.
Match & Find is designed to help develop young children’s memory, matching, searching and sequencing skills.
Working memory is very important for the development of language and numeracy, and the carefully designed activities in this app can help children train and improve their auditory and visual working memory.
What parents and professionals say:
“The clear graphics which we have come to expect from Special iApps and the option to increase the number of pictures or words to extend the challenge, makes this a very flexible app.” – Hilary, computer specialist at The Champion Centre in New Zealand.
“A very complete application with multiple options that's already part of our essential kit.” – Lupe, specialist in ASD and educational technology.
“Lucy, my daughter, took to this app quickly. I saw her improve after just one session. She now uses the app daily for between 15 to 20 minutes and continues to make good progress.” - Diane, parent.
The 6 activities:
• are clear and uncluttered, and can be used in any order
• are configurable, so you can set the level of difficulty to suit your child, and adjust as their ability and confidence grows
• contain a set of 12 easily-recognizable animal pictures, you can also move on to using the corresponding written words
• include spoken words, to exercise different aspects of memory, and provide varying levels of auditory support
This version supports English (both UK and US), Catalan, French, German, Norwegian, Polish and Spanish. We plan to add additional languages in future updates.
• No in-app purchases, pop-up ads or user tracking
• Designed to be accessible to children with learning disabilities
• Suitable for normally-hearing and hearing-impaired children
• Choice of colour scheme to assist visually-impaired children
• Supports switch control using most Bluetooth and USB switches
Special iApps is a multi-award-winning nonprofit social enterprise that specializes in creating apps for those with learning disabilities and additional needs.
What's New in Version 2.0.0
• A fresh new look (like our other apps)
• Compatible with iPad and now iPhone
• Compatible with iOS 12 (still supporting iOS 8 to 11)
• Compatible with “Smart Inverse Colours”
• Child safety gate (parental lock)
• Bug fixes
- $7.99 ea. (1-19 units)$3.99 ea. (20+ units)
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 25, 2018
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 10.1 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, French, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Spanish
- Seller: Special iApps C.I.C.
- © 2014-2018 Special iApps C.I.C.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Device-Assignable