MathX – Calculator
By Bunuël Cubo Soto
MathX brings the power of a graphic and scientific calculator on your iPhone and iPad. It can solve more than 18 operations and gives you step-by-step explanations. It allows you to graph and compare up to seven functions simultaneously.
There’s also a standard calculator that gives you instant answers as you type. It helps you perform your day-to-day calculation more easily than a traditional calculator.
We think MathX is going to help you everyday, from quick calculation to complex problem.
• Standard calculator
• Compare up to seven different functions.
• Show graphs on an external display using AirPlay.
• Matrix Operations, Determinant of a Matrix, Inverse of a Matrix, Linear Equation, Quadratic Equation, Cubic Equation and System Of Linear Equations.
• Complex Numbers Calculator, Complex Numbers Converter
• Distance, Dot Product, Vector Calculator and Norm of a Vector.
• Special Angles, Converter, Pythagoras’ Theorem, Generalized Pythagorean Theorem and Trigonometric Formulas.
• Keep track of all the calculations that MathX performs.
• Calculator Widget provides you a scientific calculator right in the Today View.
• Messages Extension brings our calculator and gives you access to your history right inside the Messages app.
• Sync variables, history and your library across all your iOS devices with iCloud.
• Save to Evernote, Dropbox, iCloud Drive and third-party document apps.
• Export as PDF, TXT and image.
• Print as plain text.
• Create MaTeX documents to include your own theory into MathX. MathX allows you to import MaTeX document from iCloud Drive, Dropbox and other services.
What's New in Version 2.3.10
- Performance improvements.
iMessage app & Calculator Widget
- Fixed a potential crash on first launch.
If you have any feedback or questions, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @mathxapp.
If MathX helps you, please consider writing a review. It really helps us. Thanks!
App is limited
It’s not made to do hardcore calcs . It says it does complex numbers but only handles rudimentary calcs
- $1.99 ea. (1-19 units)$0.99 ea. (20+ units)
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 20, 2017
- Version: 2.3.10
- Size: 41.9 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Bunuel Cubo Soto
- © Bunuël Cubo Soto
Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Device-Assignable