Mobile OMT Spine
By Clinically Relevant Technologies
MOBILE OMT for the SPINE is a powerful clinical reference and teaching tool for any student, clinician or educator involved in the practice or the teaching of manipulative/manual therapy for musculoskeletal disorders. A comprehensive mobile companion providing manipulative techniques for the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine presented in the context of best current evidence for use in treating spine disorders. Step by step written instructions, high-quality video demonstration with audio, indications for use, and evidence to support each technique.
Summaries of the most recent clinical research involving manipulative therapy are provided for each spine region (cervical, lumbar, and thoracic) with links to PUBmed abstracts of relevant clinical studies. Each technique is linked to a disorder, and also linked to the empirical study that has used that technique. Additionally a brief summary of the history of manipulative therapy is presented, as well as definitions of terminology.
OMT Spine Features:
•Instructions for 60+ orthopaedic manipulative techniques for the spine and temporomandibular joint
•High-quality video demonstration for each technique
•Each video includes two angles of the technique being performed. Therefore, there’s no guessing the important or even subtle details of the techniques performance (pause, rewind, forward within the video)
•Each video includes corresponding audio instructions that describe the technique as it’s being performed
•Each technique is linked to a common diagnoses or disorder for which the technique is usually used to treat.
•Techniques include high-velocity thrust joint manipulations, non-thrust joint mobilizations, muscle stretching and “contract-relax” stretching techniques
•Summaries of the current state of the research on OMT for each condition is present
•Links to PUBmed abstracts of research on OMT for spine and TMJ disorders (internet connection required)
•Easily email PUBmed abstracts of the pertinent studies to yourself or colleagues from within the app
•Historical overview of manipulative therapy
If you treat patients that have musculoskeletal disorders with manual therapy management strategies, then this app is the perfect companion for you and your practice!
-Physical Therapists / Physiotherapists
-Clinicians managing patients with musculoskeletal conditions
-Medical students, interns, residents, fellows in any of these disciplines
-Educators/Academicians in any of these disciplines
-Anyone interested in manipulative/manual therapy
Complete the series with the MOBILE OMT – LOWER EXTREMITY and MOBILE – OMT UPPER EXTREMITY apps!
* Note: Need internet connection to access PUBMed links from within the app. Additionally, as mentioned earlier, the size of the app is significant due to the large number and quality of videos embedded native in this app.
** Note: the video files download to your device upon installation and therefore do not require an internet connection).
Corresponding exercise and home program module to complement the OMT techniques coming soon!!
What's New in Version 3.1
- These new OMT apps run off our brand new revamped API, for clean, instantaneous delivery of updates (new techniques, new evidence summaries, etc) to your app. The new API will also allow integration with future modules (exercise, etc).
- Updated techniques (70 new techniques added between all 3 OMT apps)
- Optimized for iOS10
- Addition of the Cranio-mandibular region, and techniques for the TMJ
- New conditions section added, to link techniques to a specific conditon
- New evidence summaries that summarize manual therapy evidence for each musculoskeletal condition in this region
- Techniques linked to the specific research studies that they have been used in
- $29.99 ea. (1-19 units)$14.99 ea. (20+ units)
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jan 24, 2017
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 889 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Clinically Relevant Technologies
- © 2017, CRTech, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Device-Assignable