Grade Hound - Student Planner and Organizer
By Nicholas Doherty
Grade Hound helps you manage your classes, organize your assignments, and track your grades. With Grade Hound, your entire academic life is simplified, and you’ll always feel ahead.
** To celebrate the new update, Grade Hound Pro is 40% off for the next week! **
WHAT YOU CAN DO
• Add semesters/quarters/trimesters and track your GPA. You can specify custom GPA scales on a per-class basis. You can also specify how many units each class is.
• Add classes, notes, and grades. You can specify custom grading scales and custom assignment types on a per-class basis. Grade Hound fully supports both point and percent based grading systems.
• Add assignments, multiple reminders, and repeat schedules. Grade Hound fully supports both weekly and block based scheduling.
• Add notes, and attach multiple photos to your notes. You can also attach notes to assignments.
HOW IT KEEPS YOU ORGANIZED
• When viewing an upcoming assignment, you’ll be told exactly what grade you need to either achieve the next letter grade in the class, or maintain your current one. For example, if you have a 88% in a class, Grade Hound might say something like, “You need a 93% on this assignment to achieve an A in the class”. Both point and percent based grading systems are supported. You’ll also be presented with a slider that you can drag to test what your class grade would be if you get a certain score on the assignment.
• When viewing a grade, you’ll see exactly how much it counts towards your final grade in the class. You’ll also be presented with a slider that you can drag to test what your class grade would be if you had gotten a certain score on the assignment.
• Grade Hound presents you with a full screen weekly and daily calendar, so you’ll always know when, and for how long, upcoming events are.
• See a detailed graph of your grade history on a per-class basis.
• Track completed assignments, organized by the date you completed them.
• Search all of your assignments by name, class, type, or note.
• Grade Hound has a notification center widget that displays the week's events. You can mark events complete right from notification center, or tap one to launch Grade Hound right into an event!
• Get morning and/or evening digest notifications. A morning digest notification is a single sentence summary about the day’s upcoming events. An evening digest notification tells about the next day’s events. Digest notifications are configurable by days of the week and time.
• Grade Hound is gesture driven. Swipe to quickly complete assignments.
What's New in Version 4.0
Study Cal is now Grade Hound!
• There is a new dashboard that replaces the old "Classes" view. The dashboard shows all of your academic terms in one place - including GPA, units, and classes.
• The class, assignment, note, and grade views received a face lift. The class view has a new grade history graph as well as a couple tweaks to how information is laid out. In the new assignment view you can test what your grade in the class would be if you get a certain score on the assignment. Similarly, in the grade view, you get can test what your grade in the class would be if you had received a different score.
• Introducing rich notifications. When you're notified of an upcoming assignment, Grade Hound will also tell you what grade you need on the assignment in order to either achieve the next letter grade in the class, or maintain your current one.
• Many bug fixes!
I wish I could give a higher score
This app is by far my favorite school schedule app I've tried, and I've tried a lot. I LOVE the feature to see how individual assignments change my grade and being able to add weights to certain things. My biggest problem is the grade prediction tool doesn't always work. At first I thought it was just because I had completed assignments with no grade attached. After having all assignments graded it will still tell me I need "nan%" to get the same grade I already have on my final for example. Or the prediction won't change no matter what grade I input on the recently added bar to predict grades. Once these get fixed I'd love to come back and give the app 5 stars
It just keeps getting better and better! Thank you so much and keep up the great work!
Not great. I use it because it's all I can find. Only allows 2 classes unless you pay, and not worth paying for.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 20, 2017
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 6.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Nicholas Doherty
- © Nicholas Doherty
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Device-Assignable