Pixie by Tech4Learning
By Tech4Learning, Inc.
Pixie is the award winning authoring tool students can use to share ideas, imagination, and understanding through a combination of text, original artwork, voice narration, and images. Students can use Pixie’s paint tools, text options, clip art, and voice recording to develop storybooks, curriculum projects, videos, and so much more.
- Pixie is a great tool for self-expression
Combining artwork with text and voice recording makes Pixie the perfect canvas for today’s digital learners.
- Pixie motivates a wide range of learners
Pixie helps all students produce high-level work, providing a sense of pride in their abilities and fostering the determination to achieve.
- Pixie helps students learn
Creating with technology encourages thinking, creativity, and communication skills.
- Pixie supports strong school-to-home connections, allowing you to share projects using popular file sharing apps.
- Pixie publishes in multiple formats
Distribute work as videos, images and HTML5 files to showcase work to the community.
What's New in Version 2.166.6
-- fixed an issue where a blank screen was displayed for a few seconds on startup, while the application was being loaded. Now the Pixie splash screen is displayed immediately upon launching.
-- fixed an issue where a duplicated project was shown in the wrong position in the project list. Now the new project appears at the head of the list immediately after duplication.
-- fixed an issue where the "Rename Project" option was shown as disabled after canceling project open.
It's good sometimes other times and lags freezes and crashes
- $9.99 ea. (1-19 units)$4.99 ea. (20+ units)
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 12, 2016
- Version: 2.166.6
- Size: 162 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: Tech4Learning, Inc.
- © 2013 Tech4Learning, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.Device-Assignable