Preschool Math For Kids
By IDZ Digital Private Limited
Kindergarten Math is an award-winning, comprehensive math learning program for kids in pre-k and kindergarten. Filled with exciting games and interactive songs, it teaches the essential math concepts in the most exciting way.
Kindergarten Math has recently won:
* Mom's Choice Gold Award
* 2018 Academics' Choice Smart Media Award
* Educational App Store certification with 5/5 stars
There are 180+ math games and activities in the app. All the content is based on the curriculum followed and recommended by experts and teachers worldwide. Kids can learn basic math concepts which will prepare them for school.
Basic math concepts included:
1) Number Sense: Learn numbers by playing fun games such as shooting, popping, join the dots, coloring and more.
2) Geometry: Learn about basic shapes with puzzle games, matching games, and other activities.
3) Sorting & Categorizing: Learn to sort and categorize by colors, shapes, animals, birds, vehicles, fruits.
4) Counting: Count candies, balloons, eggs, fruits! Includes a fun Santa game too.
5) Comparison: Compare objects based on their properties such as long, short, big, small, heavy, light.
6) Patterns: Learn to identify different patterns with fun games and activities.
7) Addition: Simple adding games to play!
8) Subtraction: Subtract single digit numbers easily.
Designed with funny characters and great visuals, this is an interesting way to practice math. Learning math is so much more fun with this app!
The full version of this app is available at $29.99. No need to pay for any subscription in this app!
What's New in Version 1.1
Preschool Math just got better! In this update, we have optimized your favorite games. Update now!
- $29.99 ea. (1-19 units)$14.99 ea. (20+ units)
- Category: Education
- Updated: Aug 28, 2018
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 80.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: IDZ Digital Private Limited
- © 2018 IDZ Digital Private Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Device-Assignable