Scanbot Pro: Scanner App & Fax
By doo GmbH
Scanbot is the best mobile scanner app for documents and QR codes. Create high-quality PDF or JPG scans with just one tap. Send files via email or as a fax. Upload them to iCloud Drive, Box, Dropbox, Evernote and other cloud services.
• Scan premium quality PDFs or JPGs with 200 dpi and higher
• Fax: you can now send your documents as a fax right from Scanbot!
• Cloud integration: iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Box, Evernote, WebDAV and other cloud services
• Scan QR codes: URLs, Contacts, Phone Numbers, Locations, Hotspots, etc.
• Lightning fast: automatic edge detection and scanning
• Multi page documents
• Enhance your scans: color modes and automatic optimization
• Smart background upload
• Beautifully designed
• Text recognition (OCR): extract the text of your scans to copy, search, lookup etc.
• Beautiful themes: select your preferred look and feel
• Smart file naming
• Passcode protection with Touch ID support (iOS 8 only)
• Add pages to existing scans
• Fast full-text search
• PDF password protection
Scanbot relies on the latest and most advanced mobile scanning technology available. Your scans are delivered at a premium quality with 200 dpi and higher, which is comparable to the performance of modern desktop scanners. In addition, various color modes, auto optimization and blur-reduction help you to get the most out of your scans.
Scanbot is blazing fast. Just hold your iPhone over any document, receipt or whiteboard and it takes only a second to scan a page and save it as a PDF or JPG. Thanks to Scanbot's latest technology, the edges of the document are automatically identified so that only the document itself is scanned. Scanbot captures the best possible image in the perfect moment.
Scanbot works on all occasions with all kind of media. Scan any kind of document such as standard paper documents, business cards, receipts, notes, whiteboards or post-its. Scanbot helps you save the documents that are important for you and get rid of paper clutter. No matter whether you are at work or on holidays, Scanbot is with you.
Scan to the CLOUD
Scanned documents can be emailed, printed or uploaded to a supported cloud drive. If you enable automatic upload and Scanbot will automatically save your scans to your preferred cloud service right in the moment your PDF scan has been created. With Scanbot you can upload to the following cloud drives:
• iCloud Drive
• Google Drive
• and other cloud drives
Be sure that we'll add more cloud drives in the future.
How Scanbot makes your life easier...
• Scan any document that is important for you: invoices, receipts, business cards, tickets, notes, whiteboards, contracts, travel vouchers etc.
• Process your scans effectively and efficiently: Email, print or automatically upload your scans to your favorite cloud drive
• Save time and money: get premium quality scans in the widely accepted PDF format or as JPG with 200 dpi and higher – there's no need to buy a huge and expensive desktop scanner
• While traveling: scan tickets, boarding passes, IDs or receipts on the go. Never have the feeling again you missed a document when arriving at your destination or at home.
• Students: How often did you forget what your professor wrote the whiteboard or flipchart in that last lecture? With Scanbot you can capture and share the notes with your fellow colleagues instantaneously.
• Business: Scanbot helps you scan your invoices, receipts, contracts, meeting minutes or other business documents. Scanning multiple pages lets you even create one PDF scan out of a multi page contract.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/scanbot
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/scanbotapp
Learn more: https://scanbot.io
Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 6.7.3
• Several bug fixes.
• We love to hear from our users! If you have any questions or feedback regarding Scanbot please contact us directly in the app (Settings, scroll down and tap on Support) or via email@example.com.
The app continue to tell me that I'm not signed into my yahoo account.
Its uses my camera. That's it. It doesn't allow me to send anything through yahoo mail. I get you may not like then or you're a Google app. Whatever the case may be. I'm signed in to my yahoo and Gmail all the time on my phone yet this app will not allow me to send scans. And forget reaching customer service. The hoops you have to jump is just as bad as trying to send a scan. Worse scan app out
Very impressed with a lot of nifty options. Allows a lot of adjustments.
- $6.99 ea. (1-19 units)$3.49 ea. (20+ units)
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 07, 2017
- Version: 6.7.3
- Size: 169 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: doo GmbH
- © doo GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Device-Assignable