By Google LLC
Snapseed is a complete and professional photo editor developed by Google.
== KEY FEATURES==
• 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
• Tutorial cards with tips and tricks about Snapseed and general photography
== TOOLS, FILTERS AND FACE ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak native camera files; save non-destructively or export as JPG
• Tune image – adjust exposure and color automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colors so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renown “Control Point” technology: Position up to 8 points on the image and assign enhancements, the algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbor from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylized or plain text (38 predefined styles)
• Curves - have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Expand - increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content of your image
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening), ideal for photographic portraits
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images, great for fashion or portraits
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively in the shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain
• Vintage – the style of color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles
• Noir – Black and White film looks with realistic grain and the “wash” effect
• Black & White – classic Black and White look straight out of the darkroom
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size
• Double Exposure - blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
• Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smoothen skin
• Face Pose - correct the pose of portraits based on three dimensional models
What's New in Version 2.19.3
• Support for iOS 12.
• Support for iPhone XR, XS and XS Max.
• Support for iPad Pro 11 and 12.9.
Favorite editor by far, but STILL 100% broken in iOS 13
Hands down the best photo editing app around. I remember when this was an expensive set of Photoshop plugins 10-20 years ago, and its pedigree definitely shows.
The maturity and flexibility of the available tools have actually transformed my digital photography workflow from exclusively Photoshop to virtually all Snapseed. Of course print prepping and deeper image manipulation are still best handled in a full desktop app, but everyday edits couldn't be faster or more user friendly in iOS.
Love it! ❤️❤️
Saved pictures blank in phone gallery
Could not find a place to send developer feedback for a problem I’m experiencing, so I had to leave a review instead. I’m using an iPhone X on IOS 13.2. Anytime I save an image in Snapseed via any save method (save, save as copy, or export), the image “saves” but only shows up as a blank image in the iPhone picture gallery. It cannot be viewed in any other way, opened with any other apps, or even opened again with Snapseed.
This means any and all photos I have tried to edit do not save correctly and pretty much makes the whole app non-functional. I have screenshots of you would like them and a record screen video to show you what’s happening.
Please fix - as it stands now, this app is not functional without being able to properly save images after editing. Once fixed, I will update my review. Thanks!
Love this app!
Looks like this latest update fixed the compatibility issues with the iPhone 11 Pro and iOS 13! Thanks guys! Only thing I noticed was that the description of what the latest software update changes in the app doesn’t appear to have been modified to properly reflect those changes (looks like last year’s description). More specifically, it still references last year’s Apple iPhone and iPad model updates and last year’s iOS software (12, rather than 13). Just thought I’d let the devs know!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 03, 2019
- Version: 2.19.3
- Size: 99.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google LLC
- © 2012 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Device-Assignable