By Google LLC
Snapseed is a complete and professional photo editor developed by Google.
== KEY FEATURES==
• 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
• Tutorial cards with tips and tricks about Snapseed and general photography
== TOOLS, FILTERS AND FACE ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak native camera files; save non-destructively or export as JPG
• Tune image – adjust exposure and color automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colors so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renown “Control Point” technology: Position up to 8 points on the image and assign enhancements, the algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbor from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylized or plain text (38 predefined styles)
• Curves - have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Expand - increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content of your image
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening), ideal for photographic portraits
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images, great for fashion or portraits
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively in the shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain
• Vintage – the style of color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles
• Noir – Black and White film looks with realistic grain and the “wash” effect
• Black & White – classic Black and White look straight out of the darkroom
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size
• Double Exposure - blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
• Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smoothen skin
• Face Pose - correct the pose of portraits based on three dimensional models
What's New in Version 2.19.5
• Bug fixes for iOS 13.1
Wow this is the most honest pic app I’ve ever seen and it’s very useful and it is very fun and fast and free the three f’s. It was the only one I could find everyone should have this app. There is no downside! I just have three suggestions can you put a makeup tool so if there is a person in the photo you can put makeup on them. Another one is that you can change the background by choosing a photo you already have to the background. My last suggestion is that people can make stickers by going to a photo they have and cutting out the part they want the stickers to be. Please consider my suggestions it would mean the world to me. Again I love this app and in suggest it to everyone thank you so much Snapseed team!
Tools are great, but glitchy
Using this app for a photography class for editing and creating a color splash effect worked great and was a huge (and free) lifesaver until recently where I get halfway through editing a photo and the brush tool becomes unresponsive, making it impossible to finish my work I already spent a bunch of my time on. If I try and save what I have, the entire app becomes unresponsive. I then have to close the app and start all over, so I find myself rushing through editing just to get *something* done before the brush tool and soon after the app becomes unresponsive again. Extremely frustrating when I have a busy schedule in college and can’t spend all day editing each image 5+ times just for one rushed result. Other than that this app is GREAT for what it allows you to do, especially on an iPad. I’d love if this could get fixed so I can continue to use this app well after this class, because when it works, it’s amazing.
Snapseed continues to evolve gracefully
Thanks to the consistent attention that Snapseed still gets from the dev team, it remains one of the top, if not the top app, for photo editing still to this day. Ease of use, huge variety of tools... could def use a few small add ons and improvements but overall it’s amazing app.
Would love to see for the future:
1. A modern update to the grunge, grainy film, and retrolux tools.
2. Full control over color choices when using the black and white tool rather than being limited to only a few select gels. ie. Choose any color to be filtered through instead of the limited hard set color options. Blues are very powerful but the specific blue available is not always applicable. Being able to adjust HSL would very valuable.
3. Add blur back to vignette as it once was ages ago
4. Add a “dust/emulsion” tool
5. Add a HSL tool FINALLY!!! ❤️
6. Add a toning tool for cross process.
7. Improve QR Sharing both aesthetically in regard to the image Snapseed output for sharing, as well as make the ability to scan a Snapseed QR look into into the app via images loaded from the camera roll. — the current QR feature only allows you to use your camera to scan an image, which ironically defeats the entire purpose of sharing QR looks from Snapseed at the moment.
8. BONUS: BATCH PROCESS!!! Pleassssse!!!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 24, 2019
- Version: 2.19.5
- Size: 95.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google LLC
- © 2012 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Device-Assignable