By Google LLC
Snapseed is a complete and professional photo editor developed by Google.
== KEY FEATURES==
• 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
• Tutorial cards with tips and tricks about Snapseed and general photography
== TOOLS, FILTERS AND FACE ==
• RAW Develop – open and tweak native camera files; save non-destructively or export as JPG
• Tune image – adjust exposure and color automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colors so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renown “Control Point” technology: Position up to 8 points on the image and assign enhancements, the algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbor from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylized or plain text (38 predefined styles)
• Curves - have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Expand - increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content of your image
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening), ideal for photographic portraits
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images, great for fashion or portraits
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively in the shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain
• Vintage – the style of color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles
• Noir – Black and White film looks with realistic grain and the “wash” effect
• Black & White – classic Black and White look straight out of the darkroom
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size
• Double Exposure - blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
• Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smoothen skin
• Face Pose - correct the pose of portraits based on three dimensional models
What's New in Version 2.19.5
• Bug fixes for iOS 13.1
Bug with the healing filter
- UPDATED -
Thank you snapseed for updating the app! I can go back to recommending it once more. 5 stars like I promised.
Hands down the best free photo editing app out there. Stop wasting time on other editing apps.
I’m on an iPhone 11 Pro, latest iOS, and when I click on the healing filter, it just turns the photo green until I click out of that filter.
I’ve tried to delete and reinstall the app but it still doesn’t work. Once you fix that, I will give a 5 star review. Thank you!
Tools are great, but glitchy
Using this app for a photography class for editing and creating a color splash effect worked great and was a huge (and free) lifesaver until recently where I get halfway through editing a photo and the brush tool becomes unresponsive, making it impossible to finish my work I already spent a bunch of my time on. If I try and save what I have, the entire app becomes unresponsive. I then have to close the app and start all over, so I find myself rushing through editing just to get *something* done before the brush tool and soon after the app becomes unresponsive again. Extremely frustrating when I have a busy schedule in college and can’t spend all day editing each image 5+ times just for one rushed result. Other than that this app is GREAT for what it allows you to do, especially on an iPad. I’d love if this could get fixed so I can continue to use this app well after this class, because when it works, it’s amazing.
More and more bugs
Fully updated the app, I have the iPhone 11 Pro and now the “compare” button on the top right of the screen doesn’t work under the “brush” edit. It only works if you touch near the button in a specific spot instead of directly on it. It’s such a pain trying to find the right spot and not knowing whether or not you’re on it when comparing very minor edits.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 24, 2019
- Version: 2.19.5
- Size: 95.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google LLC
- © 2012 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Device-Assignable