Stop Motion Studio Pro
By CATEATER, LLC
Get Stop Motion Studio, the world’s easiest app to get you into stop motion moviemaking today!
As seen on Apple's TV commercial “Life on iPad.”
Stop Motion Studio: Check out the buzz...
"Stop-motion animation is a great way to bring toys and other objects to life — and learn the basics of filmmaking."
The New York Times
"Stop Motion Studio makes it easy to create your own stop-motion movies."
The Washington Post
"All you need is an iPhone or iPad, a tripod, the right software, and a bit of creativity."
"Stop Motion Studio Brings Out the LEGO Moviemaking Geek in All of Us."
With it’s easy to use interface Stop Motion Studio lets you create beautiful movies like Wallace and Gromit or those groovy Lego shorts on YouTube.
It's simple to use, deceptively powerful and insanely fun to play with.
Stop Motion Studio is a powerful, full-featured movie editor with a whole host of features:
• A simplistic, easy-to-use interface
• Overlay mode showing the differences between frames
• Animation guides to position animated objects more easily
• Copy, paste, cut, and insert frames at any position
• Interactive timeline so you never get lost, even if you have hundreds of frames
Create beautiful movies:
• Choose from a whole lot of unique titles, credits, and text cards or create your very own with the built-in editor
• Give your movie the perfect look with different video filters
• Enhance your movie with different foregrounds, backgrounds, aspect ratios, and fade effects
• Create a soundtrack using built-in music, sound effects, songs from your music library, or your narration
• Rotoscoping: Import video clips and create stunning animations by drawing over it.
• Green Screen: Change the background of your scene to make the figures you capture fly or appear anywhere you can imagine.
• Connect a keyboard and use simple shortcuts to edit movies quickly
Capture like a pro:
• Capture with an adjustable time interval feature
• Full camera control with automatic or manual white balance, focus and exposure, ISO and shutter speed
• Use a second device as a remote camera
• Use your Apple Watch as a remote shutter release
• Use with your Wifi-enabled DSLR camera**
Powerful, built-in layer-based image editor:
• Add text and speech bubbles or create titles
• Add facial expressions to LEGO® figures
• Touch up and enhance images, sketch, and paint
• Wipe away unwanted objects with the eraser tool
• Merge frames to simulate fast movement
Share with friends and family:
• Save to your photo library or share to YouTube in 4K or 1080p
• Save as iMessage sticker or animated GIF
• Save all images for further processing
• Easily transfer projects between devices using AirDrop, Dropbox or iCloud
• Start creating on your mobile device and continue right where you left off on your Mac
• Publish movies on Stop Motion TV for everyone to see
* All features are already included in the Pro version.
** Visit our support page for a list of supported cameras:
What's New in Version 10.4.1
The update fixes some issues and adds multiple lens support when using the remote camera.
Thank you for using Stop Motion Studio. We welcome your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE ADD THIS FEATURE.
I really like this app. It has really cool features like green screen, making the mouth move on lego characters, erasing things in the picture, sound effects, and more! I think it is really worth the money. There is one thing you should make better, the foreground, I wanted to use the foreground for only a certain part of the movie but you have to use it for the whole movie if you use one. I wanted to put the news headline foreground on and for that you would probably only use it for part of it if you are making a movie where someone is watching tv or something. Otherwise it would look like the guy sitting in the chair was part of the news! Besides that, I love it. I would recommend this if you are looking for a professional looking stop motion app.
This app is very helpful and has so many great features that can be essential when making a stop motion film. It works great most of the time and I really enjoy using it. BUT, there are still some issues that I have run into when using this app. First off, when the video gets to about 800 frames the app starts to slow down. I’m not sure if it’s just with my device or if it’s actually the app though. Second issue is when I try to play my video the play button just turns blue and I have to wait like 30-45 seconds for it to actually play. Third issue is that when the video actually plays it just randomly cuts off part of the voiceover which can be frustrating. Overall I do recommend this app if those things don’t bother you or if the app works fine on your device. Thanks! :)
This is an outstanding app, it has cool features that i guess are worth $5 like Ultra4k, built in sounds and i think there is more, some problems that keep ocuruing happen when i change the quality, my film always goes to 5 fps for no reason. also when i click audio to trim it, it goes to the list of what i recorded instead of the trim option. Adding clips that are longer than 5 seconds makes the clip skip frames. The green screen is whack, first you have the camera taking a white picture when you exit the camera then take a picture, when you edit a photo, it turns the green screened background white, and hovering over a frame make the green screen again, white. please fix all of this.
- $4.99 ea. (1-19 units)$2.49 ea. (20+ units)
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Aug 17, 2020
- Version: 10.4.1
- Size: 145 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: CATEATER, LLC
- © CATEATER, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Device-Assignable